First women to fight in Reebok gear. HOT HOT HOT

Rox19 - Despite feeling bitter about the "Reebok deal," those look kind of cool.

I Just wish fighters got paid more and had a choice.... I hate reduction of choice. :/
The individualism is a great part of the sport. Their story. Their fight history. Their personality. Then some may rock their gear to show support.

You get invested in the fighter not the brand. Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
bonersaurus -
bearockbrobama -
El Duderino -
I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! - 
steverowbotham -
showuswhereyourfingersleeps - That Michelle Waterson is one piece of ace Phone Post 3.0
I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean Phone Post 3.0
No you dont Phone Post 3.0

Well a friend of mine...him and her GOT IT ON

No they didnt Phone Post 3.0
No, no, no they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they did, right...? Phone Post 3.0
I will vote you both up, I tried to sneak in with the "no you didn't" but ya beat me to it..... Miss Veronica Vaughn lol Phone Post 3.0
Want to touch the heiney! Phone Post 3.0

Rox19 - Despite feeling bitter about the "Reebok deal," those look kind of cool.

I Just wish fighters got paid more and had a choice.... I hate reduction of choice. :/

It probably should have happened sooner. As a serious sport, as serious professional athletes, uniforms are appropriate. I think.

Ronda has missed multiple opportunities because she paused in the fight to adjust her boobs... Condom Depot across the butthole isn't cool. Surprise junk flopping out of a tiny blue speedo isn't cool.

I think the sponsorship market will just reorganize. Ronda will be like one of those NASCAR drivers with someone paid to stand behind them on camera changing hats over and over. If the sport and the fighters have value, the sponsors will find ways to put money in their hands.

stonepony - 
Rox19 - Despite feeling bitter about the "Reebok deal," those look kind of cool.

It probably should have happened sooner. As a serious sport, as serious professional athletes, uniforms are appropriate. I think.

Ronda has missed multiple opportunities because she paused in the fight to adjust her boobs... Condom Depot across the butthole isn't cool. Surprise junk flopping out of a tiny blue speedo isn't cool.

I think the sponsorship market will just reorganize. Ronda will be like one of those NASCAR drivers with someone paid to stand behind them on camera changing hats over and over. If the sport and the fighters have value, the sponsors will find ways to put money in their hands.

Or, you know, it could become what the UFC wants it to be, a NFL situation but with no players union protecting their intrests.   Are you fucking retarded?

SeverianB - 
stonepony - 

Or, you know, it could become what the UFC wants it to be, a NFL situation but with no players union protecting their intrests.   Are you fucking retarded?

The fucking retards are the ones who think MMA should be more like boxing.

bonersaurus - 
bearockbrobama -
El Duderino -
I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! - 
steverowbotham -
showuswhereyourfingersleeps - That Michelle Waterson is one piece of ace Phone Post 3.0
I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean Phone Post 3.0
No you dont Phone Post 3.0

Well a friend of mine...him and her GOT IT ON

No they didnt Phone Post 3.0
No, no, no they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they did, right...? Phone Post 3.0

Perfect movie quote for the situation

they make better weigh in gear

I really hope Karate Hottie smashes Mangina. Phone Post 3.0

LucasBTiger -
Mahakala -
The Mitch Mitchell Experience - 
Technical Primates -

Love Michelle. 

I won't say what I think of the other one for fear of getting banned. It rhymes with horrible ditch.

Adorable bitch? Phone Post 3.0

deplorable witch?

Explorable snitch? Phone Post 3.0
Inexorable itch? Phone Post 3.0