First World Problems that make you unpopular?

Owning a flip phone vs an Iphone 5

Manual locks and windows in your car

Still using a Hotmail account

Not owning a blue name on mma.tv

What other first world problems make you a social outcast amongst people these days, many who are paying the minimums on their credit cards brah?

I still have hotmail. It's the email I've had forever. Why bother changing? Everybody I know has that account to reach me. I also have a gmail though. Phone Post 3.0

BeanMann - I still have hotmail. It's the email I've had forever. Why bother changing? Everybody I know has that account to reach me. I also have a gmail though. Phone Post 3.0

BeanMann, same here. I've had a hotmail account since 1998 and a majority of my contacts are there. They recently rebranded to Outlook and the storage capacity is great.

Very strange, but I've received two comments from gmail users that I'm in the stoneage.

"Free email snob", is that a term, cause it is now sir.

I used a hotmail account as my spam/junk folder.

Keeps ads out of my gmail account.

Totally understand that. Use hotmail to sign up for things and such. A lot of spam compiled over the years.

rckr24 - Trying to decide where to get dinner.

Haha!

solidsnake -
BeanMann - I still have hotmail. It's the email I've had forever. Why bother changing? Everybody I know has that account to reach me. I also have a gmail though. Phone Post 3.0

BeanMann, same here. I've had a hotmail account since 1998 and a majority of my contacts are there. They recently rebranded to Outlook and the storage capacity is great.

Very strange, but I've received two comments from gmail users that I'm in the stoneage.

"Free email snob", is that a term, cause it is now sir.
Yep, I've been there so long they keep giving me more storage space. Like I said, I see no reason to change other than not looking cool.

Nice thread idea BTW. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, I network and work with all sorts and couldn't help but notice more and more comments like these in the past year. It use to be a man would be judged by his shoes, watch and suit choices.

These new status symbols are kind of funny. Your free email service is behind the times brah!

Also, Google+. I've had maybe 4 friends add me into their contacts and they're the types who don't really use social media. Thanks brah! We're connected now in case something important comes up, I also have your direct phone number as a backup brah!

I'll think of more of these as I have time.

rckr24 - Trying to decide where to get dinner.

Dorsia? Phone Post

Not having an App that alters your headshot

You're at a work meeting or social event. Somebody who you barely know other than work walks up to you and says, stay still.

What?

Stay still?

Why?

(snap)

Look, this is how you would look if you (were a zombie, old person, cat lady)

Thanks, brah? Say, what's your name again?

I have my original Hotmail account still. April 19, 1997.

but I use that for secret stuff now. for everything else I use gmail.

Fishing for a blue. Phone Post 3.0

I don't text & have a flip phone

I've never signed up for MySpace or Facebook.

I do have a read only Twitter account. Phone Post 3.0