First World Problems

Post them if you got them.

I got a new snowblower for Christmas.

I planned on getting up early today to use it on my driveway and probably my neighbours as well.

We got about a foot and a half of snow late in the evening.

I tell this to my Wife and set my alarm early.

I wake up at 12:30 in the afternoon.

Why?

My Wife thought it would be nice if she let me sleep in so she turned off my alarm.

Then when my neighbour came over to ask if he could borrow my new snowblower because his broke she said sure.

He's a great neighbour so he did my driveway as well.

I wake up, walk out to my garage to see him putting the snow blower away and he tells me it runs like a dream.

So great in fact that he did the other neighbours driveways in our hood.

Now I have nothing I can use my new snowblower on and I didn't even get to use it for the first run.

My Wife doesn't understand why I am grumpy about it.

It better fucking snow today...

There’s too much salt on my truck. I went to the local car wash and the line was too long. Fucking hate people 

sugarhigh - 

Some guy who wants my business is taking my brother and I out for dinner next week.

It was going to be a 5 star restaurant and we just found out he changed it to Ruth’s Chris because he forgot to make a reservation.

Im a mess right now.

Rip Dougie 

R.I.P. Dougie

Vegito Blue - 

There’s too much salt on my truck. I went to the local car wash and the line was too long. Fucking hate people 

...f*cking lines....

The first world ethanol that they put in first world gasoline fucks with my first world power equipment. I used to drain and flush the carbs of anything that I didn't use regularly, and put additives into boat engines. 

Now I make the trek to Allentown, PA twice a year or so and buy 20 gallons of non-ethanol 91 octane for my power equipment.

people who don't know the term "first world," became nonsensical nearly 30 years ago.

mihow - 
Pura Vida -

people who don't know the term "first world," became nonsensical nearly 30 years ago.

god I hate you

which is in fact a first world problem

Teh irony...

CaptainNemo - 

I planned on getting up early today to use it on my driveway and probably my neighbours as well.

Why?

My Wife thought it would be nice if she let me sleep in so she turned off my alarm.

Then when my neighbour came over to ask if he could borrow my new snowblower because his broke she said sure.

I wake up, walk out to my garage to see him putting the snow blower away and he tells me it runs like a dream.

Now I have nothing I can use my new snowblower on and I didn't even get to use it for the first run.

Tell us more about the snowblower.

Pura Vida -

I'm naturally a low key guy. Life made me that way.

You, on the other hand, just can't help being a complete asshole, can you? I wonder what it's like to go through life with a gaping hole in your personality, which you try to fill with delusions of superiority.

I bought myself a SnoPlanks Asym Fish snowboard the day after xmas.

The next day (first day using it) at Mt. Bachelor the conditions were mostly icy in the morning.

Whaaaaaaaa!!!!

Pura Vida -

Hey, everyone!!! Look at me!!!

PV

I’m now back home in Santa Barbara and my wife just hosed down the back deck, so I have to keep my feet up on our outdoor fire pit/coffee table while I sit in the sun.

And the fucking cat keeps begging me for a piece of my smoked salmon.

My bidet only splashes and cleans my anus to perfection with cold water, I mean right now it’s damn near 72* outside ind I just got ass blasted with chilly water! This world just isn’t for me anymore.  

MR31 -
CaptainNemo -

Why?

Pick a neighbor you don't like, use the blower to blow snow back onto his driveway.

Or do it to your good neighbor as a joke.  He will understand since since he took your new toy virginity 

When you run out of coke and none of your regular dealers are answering their phone 

I'm having a hard time choosing which gun I'm going to buy next. 

I also miss Dougie.

I'm on vacation and the local dispensaries:

1. Don't carry my favorite edible

2. Don't do deliveries!

There's no fitness center or even IR sauna here. I'd have to go three blocks away. In the snow. 

mihow - 
Pura Vida -

god I hate you

which is in fact a first world problem

thats because anything honest is kryptonite for your entire fantasy world.