FISA memo released by William Binney

https://www.scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017#fullscreen&from_embed

https://www.scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017#fullscreen&from_embed

BigEyedFish - 

thanks!

In early. 

Oh no they didnt!?!?!?!!

in

Someone else read all of that and get back to us.....I'll wait

Somebody was getting their redact on

CLIFFS?

ptper - Somebody was getting their redact on

lol 

Get A Grip Dude - 

This is not Nunes' memo, for those wondering. 

is this what his memo is based on?

Posted that yesterday in Redneck's thread.

supposedly leaked by Bill Binney.

a good american.

That link to that memo was contained in this article as well as many others on the web.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/

daglord - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

I don't think this is what Nunes' memo is based on after a further look.

it was apparently released in April 2017, the info Nunes' memo is based on is still classified IIRC.

my bad.

still, respect for William Binney.

daglord -
daglord - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

it was apparently released in April 2017, the info Nunes' memo is based on is still classified IIRC.

my bad.

Check InfoWars. They’ve main-paged it as an exclusive and have an interview with Binney I think. 

They’re also positioning it as ‘a memo’ that Nunes’ 4 page ‘the memo’ was based on. This is causing a lot of confusion and seems to be by design.

^

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
daglord -
daglord - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

my bad.

Check InfoWars. They’ve main-paged it as an exclusive and have an interview with Binney I think. 

They’re also positioning it as ‘a memo’ that Nunes’ 4 page ‘the memo’ was based on. This is causing a lot of confusion and seems to be by design.

LOL.

”This memo, hiding in plain site, serves as the basis for the four-page memo of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) which reveals perjury by the Obama administration when connected to other research.

This is the basic compendium of the NSA abuses spotlighted by Nunes:”

& then...

“In the above memo, the NSA admits that US citizens were targeted by its analysts through Section 702 ‘upstream’ collection and vowed to make changes to its surveillance methods. This indicates the NSA and other intelligence agencies were pressured by the Trump administration to scrap its Obama-era policies that “allowed” illegal spying on US citizens.”

LOLOL. implying that the Trump admin “pressured” the alphabet agencies to “scrap” their illegal spying policies, when they did almost the exact opposite.

Full Trumptard. Who buys this shit?

ix3623 -

I hope it was leaked but wouldnt that guy get jail time for leaking classified info

Per InfoWars — they report that Binney contacted them with a link, not that he leaked it. It’s also positioned in a confusing way to suggest that he leaked it. 

Any confirmation on the source?

daglord -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
daglord -
daglord - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

my bad.

LOL.

”This memo, hiding in plain site, serves as the basis for the four-page memo of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) which reveals perjury by the Obama administration when connected to other research.

This is the basic compendium of the NSA abuses spotlighted by Nunes:”

& then...

“In the above memo, the NSA admits that US citizens were targeted by its analysts through Section 702 ‘upstream’ collection and vowed to make changes to its surveillance methods. This indicates the NSA and other intelligence agencies were pressured by the Trump administration to scrap its Obama-era policies that “allowed” illegal spying on US citizens.”

LOLOL. implying that the Trump admin “pressured” the alphabet agencies to “scrap” their illegal spying policies, when they did almost the exact opposite.

Full Trumptard. Who buys this shit?

Yeah...

I’m limited atm but will look closer later. Do you know if this originated elsewhere besides InfoWars? If not — that’s one hell of a manufactured stir!

The commentary from Binney and the document itself are worth the time I’m sure, but it looks to be a pretty gross misrepresentation.