Fish Feeds On Scrotums (pics) BEWARE!

http://t.now.msn.com/pacu-fish-which-is-known-to-eat-testicles-is-found-in-sweden

Gentlemen swimmers in Sweden's Oresund Sound, heed this warning: A testicle-eating pacu fish has been found, and it's feeding time. "They bite because they're hungry, and testicles sit nicely in their mouth," said eloquent fish expert Henrik Carl of the National History Museum in nearby Denmark. The piranha relative, normally found in the Amazon, is nicknamed the "ball cutter," and men have reportedly bled to death due to the aquatic horror's scrotal appetite. Local fishermen captured an 8-inch pacu — the first caught in Europe — sparking the warning for men to "keep your swimwear on." Carl explained that "its mouth is not so big, so of course it normally eats nuts, fruit and small fish. It's not normal to get your testicles bitten off, of course, but it can happen, especially now in Sweden." [Source]

Look at the teeth on that thing...

Challenge accepted Phone Post

In
Yepp. In Phone Post

Damn! Phone Post

The pacu was similar in appearance to its notorious cousin, the piranha, he said.

"They are almost identical to the piranha, you couldn't even tell from the outside. It's just that they have different teeth. Flatter and stronger, perfect for crushing," he added.

Mr Carl said that the discovery of one pacu - which is currently undergoing DNA tests to confirm its identity - should not keep Swedish men out of the water. But if more were found in the area, it could become a serious issue, he suggested.

"This one was the first, but who knows, it's probably not the last."

Another pic of fish in this article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/10234986/Swedish-men-told-to-beware-testicle-munching-fish.html

This is why you should always wear a cup.

Some og'ers won't have to worry since their nuts are in their chicks purse.. On to a serious note... Fuck that fish... Phone Post 3.0

aquatic horror's scrotal appetite

excellent wordplay lol

eat my nuts!

No worries my white friends
look at the fillings in that mouth, It only likes the chocolate variety.

"eloquent fish expert Henrik Carl"

lol

Bad news for the Pacu: I wear shorts when I swim

I think a tactical nuke would be justified in this situation