Fitch:I gave okami's strength too much respect

News Url :: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/10/jon-fitch-says-he-gave-yushin-okamis-strength-too-much-respect-at-wsof-24/ Phone Post 3.0

I broke Okami. - Jon Fitch Phone Post 3.0

iemitremmusi - I humped Okami. - Jon Fitch Phone Post 3.0

Fixed.

Guess he forgot to factor in his own roid strength. Phone Post 3.0

Dougie -
iemitremmusi - I humped Okami. - Jon Fitch Phone Post 3.0

Fixed.

Daffy jerk out gif. Phone Post 3.0

Okami needs to move back up to mw. His strength was nonexistent and didn't even bother to strike. Phone Post 3.0

fight was miserable

So the fight wasn't a fucking bloodbath? Fitch still imposed his will and won the last 2 rounds. That fight was between 2 very good fighters. How else does a wrestler beat Okami? People knew what they were getting.

WAR FITCH!

OriginalTRUFFLer -

So the fight wasn't a fucking bloodbath? Fitch still imposed his will and won the last 2 rounds. That fight was between 2 very good fighters. How else does a wrestler beat Okami? People knew what they were getting.

WAR FITCH!

I actually think a good wrestler who can stop okami tds with better striking just does that. Okami is a good grappler. I remember him out wrestling jacare before being bludgeoned. Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey - Okami needs to move back up to mw. His strength was nonexistent and didn't even bother to strike. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Weight cut obviously affected him. Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey - Okami needs to move back up to mw. His strength was nonexistent and didn't even bother to strike. Phone Post 3.0
He didn't physically look his best at all. Okami is a big guy, think there was a picture next to Weidman and Werdum. About the same size, if not slightly bigger than Chris.

No way that can be advantage, strength not going to be the same, the cardio was absent, relying a lot on clinching on the cage right away in the first. Should go back up to MW. Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTRUFFLer -

WAR FITCH!

'Imposing their will' isnt super impressive when their will is to run out the clock and accomplish nothing meaningful in terms of damage or threat of a finish Phone Post 3.0

Shut up Fitch Phone Post 3.0

One of the most satisfying knock outs in MMA history is Fitch getting KO'd by Hendricks.