Five UFC Fights For Fedor

Came up with a quick list of five fights that would make sense for Fedor in the UFC: Werdum, Cro Cop, Lesnar, Overeem and Big Country, although there are definitely more than that .

Reasoning here: http://chicagosmma.com/2011/11/five-ufc-fights-for-fedor/

Lets be more realistic and list UFC fights in the heavyweight division he has a chance to win:

i would also like to see him fight murr

Fedor vs Mir is as right as it gets right about now. Good barometer fight.

Chris Power -  Fedor vs Mir is as right as it gets right about now. Good barometer fight.

Great fight. Easy sell and worth dealing with M1 to set up.

Now let's list the 5 most likely percentages that we'll ever see his duckin' ass in the UFC:

0%
0%
0%
Dylan
0%

I agree, after his huge win against Monson (who we all know is a legit bad-ass and would be top 5 in the UFC if Dana did not hate him for his personal beliefs), he should probably be matched up with Dos Santos. Jr is about the only person in the UFC who can give Fedor a decent fight.

Make it happen Dana. Dos Santos deserves the chance to fight against the best heavyweight in the world and make his mark on world MMA instead of the small UFC pond.

player101 - Lets be more realistic and list UFC fights in the heavyweight division he has a chance to win:

You don't think he could beat any of those guys? Werdum? Big Country?

player101 - I agree, after his huge win against Monson (who we all know is a legit bad-ass and would be top 5 in the UFC if Dana did not hate him for his personal beliefs), he should probably be matched up with Dos Santos. Jr is about the only person in the UFC who can give Fedor a decent fight.

Make it happen Dana. Dos Santos deserves the chance to fight against the best heavyweight in the world and make his mark on world MMA instead of the small UFC pond.

nice troll

Fedor should fight Big Nog again. Give Nog a chance to avenge the losses, and Nog should be the guy Fedor fights based on his recent record. I would buy a PPV with Fedor v. Minotauro on it, no question.

Fedor in 2012 still beats Mir, Nelson, Kongo, Mitrione, Cro Cop, Big Nog, Schnaub, Struve and Rothwell.

Not being favorite over Cain, Reem, JDS, Carwin or Lesnar isn't that bad considering they are all 'new generation' fighters and he is from an older Generation. Phone Post

Give him Kongo, or Big Country. Not at his supposedly great talent level, but they will make him work for the win.

There are definitely fights for Fedor in the UFC...... That'll never happen.

mijo - Give him Kongo, or Big Country. Not at his supposedly great talent level, but they will make him work for the win.

Kongo was my first thought. Honestly, though, I'd rather see him retire Phone Post