FIX THE REFRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhghh!!!!!!!

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO GET TOP MEN TO FIX THIS SHIT!!!!!!

7 fucking Times to refresh are u serious kirik...FIX IT!

StrikingMMA -

I need a puff of that wacky tabacky right now

Ya man, it's incredible how fucked up the functionality of this site is in so many ways, but that refresh thing might take the cake.

Are we talking about when you click out of a thread and are then looking at the list of thread topics, find one you are interested in reading, get excited, go to click it but just then the app updates the list and you can no longer find the thread you wanted to read?  Fucking maddening every single time 

sgotwalks -

Ya man, it's incredible how fucked up the functionality of this site is in so many ways, but that refresh thing might take the cake.

Its maddening

JohnJamesUrgayle -

Are we talking about when you click out of a thread and are then looking at the list of thread topics, find one you are interested in reading, get excited, go to click it but just then the app updates the list and you can no longer find the thread you wanted to read?  Fucking maddening every single time 

That and when in my subs u literally lose posts refreshing ...top men are amazing

I had a thread I made a comment in 14 days ago get bumped, said the OP was less than an hour old. Then I refreshed it a few times to get to see it was from 2 weeks ago. Kind of made me laugh. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I had a thread I made a comment in 14 days ago get bumped, said the OP was less than an hour old. Then I refreshed it a few times to get to see it was from 2 weeks ago. Kind of made me laugh. 

Lol