Fix your own herniated disc? (Low back)

This has saved my life for many years. USE IT Skip the rest of the shit posted here.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This looks cool. I’ll give it a shot

these a hard… lower back can hold it, but upper back… sheesh :smiley: all sweat in 30seconds xD

2 Likes

In…… because I’m getting ooooolllllld

2 Likes

I do the push up with lower half on the floor x30 a few times a week. And every time before I golf. It helps me a lot

3 Likes

sub

Holy shit my back felt better after doing this. New morning routine for me

4 Likes

Awesome man! Legit, it has saved me so many times. Who ever that OGer was who showed me this 10 years ago, I love you!

1 Like

which routine did you do

The Foundational training one. 12 min and by the time I got done my back felt so good. Of course driving all day has fucked it again so I will need to be consistent. Lol

5 Likes

It felt great. At first i was like fuck, it kinda hurt with the good morning thing but about 1/3 of the way through i could feel it easing up and by the end it felt awesome

1 Like

When it becomes routine, your back will never have felt better. Kudos, man.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been doing it too

2 Likes

4th day doing it and I can definitely tell a difference. The rotation part hurts and feels good at the same time.

I recommend subscribing to the foundation training app. Even if for a few months.earn the different exercises and cancel if you want. The guy has really developed his program for many levels.

1 Like

ttt

This worked for her, fixed everything.

21913892.webp

2 Likes

sub