FL comparable to Sweden

Desantis handled it right. Kept old folks safe in the nursing homes. Had the right amount of ppe available to health staff. Not even a mention of it in the endless barrage of covid news. Why?

yahoo news posted an article about GA NOT getting inundated with bajillions of new cases. 

Well, except Sweden didn't exactly keep corona out of nursing homes.

Better question, why don't we have better news sources besides "Yahoo"?

DeSantis is a republican,  he will not get any positive news 

LiveWire -

Better question, why don't we have better news sources besides "Yahoo"?

I don't know anything about yahoo. I have a yahoo mail account. I received an email. I opened it. It was talking about GA is looking good since they moved forward with opening. 

I thought it was surprising that ANY news outlet was reporting that. 

Anyone who still uses a yahoo email account qualified as an old fuck like myself as far as I can tell. Kudos to you.

Im surprised they are saying anything positive about GA as well, since there was a news article a day or 2 back about how GA was called out for a reporting error on their graphs, which they corrected and apologized for.

For better or worse, true or not, we are at a place in news history where if a mainstream news source reports ANYTHING positive about anything remotely related to a conservative preference or action, it is hard not to assume that it is way more positive than they are even reporting.

sadic1 - Anyone who still uses a yahoo email account qualified as an old fuck like myself as far as I can tell. Kudos to you.

Im surprised they are saying anything positive about GA as well, since there was a news article a day or 2 back about how GA was called out for a reporting error on their graphs, which they corrected and apologized for.

For better or worse, true or not, we are at a place in news history where if a mainstream news source reports ANYTHING positive about anything remotely related to a conservative preference or action, it is hard not to assume that it is way more positive than they are even reporting.

Lol. Yahoo isn't used anymore? That just goes to show ya. I set up my second village in COC with the yahoo account lol