Fl. Police & Firemen Tournament

Florida Police and Fire Games will be introducing Gi & no Gi grappling June 19, 2007. All Florida Police and Firefighters can attend. This is a first year intro and we are looking for a good showing to continue our sport in these games.

some basics are:

Florida BJJ Federation rules
GI - all belts
No Gi - Beginner and Advanced categories.

Go to lawgames.org to check out more info and sign up.

We have been trying for 4 years to intro our sport. some of you have called asking why some categories are missing and weight classes are combined. THis was a tough sell to the Olympic Committee however, a good showing will ensure we keep it in Florida.

Note: Next Year (2008) the International Games will be held in Orlando,, Fl. at Disney's Wide World of SPorts. They have already agreed to host our event.

If you need more info contact me at (Dave Ogden) tactrainer01@yahoo.com

Awsome...I like to see the cops up there skills so they can put the PAIN on these thugs!

Should be good turnout, lots of cops train and quite a few are very good!

The event is open to the public to watch. We would appreciate any support - even if you think you want to beat us up. Talk is pretty cheap though........

also, I am looking to put together possibly two superfights (dont have to be cops) for the audience - preferably from Fl. 170 & 180lbs. If you are interested please let me know.

TacFighter, send me an email to Diego0270@yahoo.com

I got some info for you.