FL Voters--Medical Marijuana, Amendment 2

Tomorrow is elections and Medical Marijuana is on the ballot...Amendment 2!! Phone Post 3.0

I haven't been following the news. What is the prediction here? Phone Post 3.0

Really hoping it's a landslide victory Phone Post 3.0

Fl could use some good news. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully it gets through. Phone Post 3.0

needs 60 percent so not likely

Poll tonight showed it at 52% yes. Im hoping it'll pass, but something is telling me it wont. Phone Post 3.0

If it does, how can a person get it? Phone Post 3.0

Get to Votin' !! Phone Post 3.0

Don't listen to the propaganda from the polls/media they want you to be discouraged and not even vote Phone Post 3.0

I voted early last week. Did my part :) Phone Post 3.0

It won't pass.  As someone mentioned on another thread, there are too many old people in FL.  To them, weed is still the devil.   Especially the old Cuban folks in Miami.  They make up a huge part of the voting population and are about as ultra conservative as you will find.   In another 10 or 15 years when they are all dead and the current generation is older and makes up more of the voter base, then maybe it'll pass.  

If Crist wins he's mentioned signing it in himself Obama That is a lot more likely if it gets over 50%.

I'm headed down there right now just so I can vote on this. Phone Post 3.0

Be in born and raised down there, I'd be surprised if it passed. Phone Post 3.0

Went to vote around 8:30 this morning. Hardly anyone was there to vote. Only 38 ballots had been counted at my precinct. Not good for those of us who want it to pass. Phone Post 3.0

I forgot what it's like for mj to be illegal. The days of hooking up with a dealer at his convenience and his small selection. seems like a million years ago. Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - I forgot what it's like for mj to be illegal. The days of hooking up with a dealer at his convenience and his small selection. seems like a million years ago. Phone Post 3.0
where do you live Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - 
Shiloh - I forgot what it's like for mj to be illegal. The days of hooking up with a dealer at his convenience and his small selection. seems like a million years ago. Phone Post 3.0
where do you live Phone Post 3.0

CA.

I walk into any one of a billion places with a selection of edibles, hash oils, wax, indicas, sativas.. literally anything I want. In and out in 10 minutes.

Ammendment 2 may get the young voters. Tons of college kids are thrilled to be politically active and vote. I'd venture to say the majority of them are regular users. Phone Post 3.0