Flair,Bret, HBK, who's better in their prime....

If you had to start a company and could start by building it around one of these 3,Who would you choose.

All of these guys are in their prime:

Shawn Michaels

Bret Hart

Ric flair

Now, I know alot of people would rather say someone different like Stone cold or the Rock, but for the sake of this argument, let's stick with these 3.

who would you choose ????

and I'm not asking who was the better wrestler, who was the better high flyer, or any of that,

but who would you build your company around ???

Flair

Flair, not even close

Flair

shawn would put more butts in the seats, imo.

Hart - he would help build other stars and not hold other wrestlers down.

HBK as an overall performer. Bret as an in ring performer.

Depends on the time period and base location, but anywhere from early 90's to present, I'd choose Shawn Michaels.

He had the look, the skills, the charisma, and the ability to make anyone look good in the ring.

He probably the had best all-around package for starting a company, though the other two guys would be great, as well.

Hard for me not to be biased but def. HBK. Hart and Flair are two of my other favorites all time but I believe Shawn's athleticism puts him a notch above those guys, the stuff he did and still does to put on a great match ...

Flair, HBK was (and is) a great talent and there are few like him, but he didn't draw the way Flair did. Flair drew no matter what territory he went to. Fans loved to hate him and his feuds rewarded them with great matches. Bret was Bret, you get a solid worker but you don't have the charisma you need your star to have.

WaltJ - Depends on the time period and base location, but anywhere from early 90's to present, I'd choose Shawn Michaels.

He had the look, the skills, the charisma, and the ability to make anyone look good in the ring.

He probably the had best all-around package for starting a company, though the other two guys would be great, as well.

Flair.

the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

Hart is my all time fave.

From a business perspective - You can't argue with what Flair accomplished.

Wasn't Shawn one of the lowest drawing champs in history?

Not to mention the fact that hbk was a cancer in the locker room in his prime, I think Id have to go with Flair based on his history alone.

Prime HBK is my personal favorite wrestler of all time.

Granted my wrestling history isn't very vast, but from what I've read due to the constant politics and screwing over of other wrestlers wouldn't having HBK and Flair be a talent drain over the long run as opposed to having Hart who put the business first?

WaltJ - Depends on the time period and base location, but anywhere from early 90's to present, I'd choose Shawn Michaels.

Flair was a great worker, but never was the big man on the big campus.

WWF was run by Hogan, Flair was always second fiddle. NWA with Flair at the top was boring as fuck and couldn't compete with WWF.

I'd take Shawn over those 2 any day, charisma, showmanship were tops.