Flair to wrestle... ONE! MORE! TIME! WOOOHHHH!

OK, retard.

1 Like

Flair reminded me of Gypsy Joe from the New Jack incident on Dark Side of the Ring.

3 Likes

Flair is scum
Flair is best wrestler ever

Not mutually exclusive

3 Likes

Your wife left after Space Mountain. I’m sorry

1 Like

Oldest ride, longest line.

1 Like

Everytime I hear him talk i am left thinking: Jesus, this guy was a real grade A scum bag. I guess times have changed but wow.

Also, him milking this for one last payday is just sad. He should stick to promos and making cameo’s in rap videos

1 Like

Flair has been a bad friend, father, person, and husband for most of his life and has filed for bankruptcy and been audited by the IRS about as many times as he’s been divorced.

You can respect his work inside the ring as well as hate the man outside of the ring. It doesn’t have to be one way or the other.

5 Likes

I just find him an interested character in terms of people I grew up watching in the 80’s and 90’s as a child and teen.

I don’t have to respect someone or admire them to be interested in their biography at all.

The promo he did for this match was fucking awesome, you gotta give him that.

As soon as this was announced I assumed it would contain a good promo and a shit match. Everyone did.

I wish Piper was still alive to do an old man match with Flair as his tag partner. The death of Piper was the saddest pro wrestler death for me. Him and Heenan entertained me more in the 80’s and 90’s than anyone in entertainment, not just in wrestling.

4 Likes

I thought Flair would see the cheque for this match then it’s a retirement tour for the next 6 months.

Pure carny.

3 Likes

I was really surprised that he didn’t do the honors for Lethal.

1 Like

Ric is selfish

WOOOOO FUCK YALL WOOOOO

1 Like

WOOO!

To be the man, you got to wrestle in Depends while drunk, WOOO!

1 Like

Lol!!! What a carny

1 Like

I’d like to think he really was wearing 50 pairs of last match tights as suggested earlier

1 Like

Conrad would have bought all 50

3 Likes

He’s slinging boner pills online as well.

Weekend at Bernie’s

Jerk. I was gonna mention Gypsy Joe. VU

1 Like