Flamethrowers spark 2nd amendment debate

http://wtvr.com/2015/08/26/flamethrowers-spark-second-amendment-debate/

Where do you stand? Phone Post 3.0

Everyone knows a flamethrower is the ideal weapon for both home defence and conceal carry.  This should be a non-issue.

Never_rolled - I would like you stand right in front of one for research of course.
Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

I would like to attach 3 of them to a spinning mechanism on top of my car in case of a car jacking.

Or protestors. Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - I would like you stand right in front of one for research of course.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Way better then the hairspray and lighter Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - I would like you stand right in front of one for research of course.

There's no need for such inflammatory language.

Sagiv Lapkin -
Never_rolled - I would like you stand right in front of one for research of course.

Don't be retardant. He was just making a joke. Phone Post 3.0

WillD -
Sagiv Lapkin -

He burned me. It's all good. Phone Post 3.0

Yossarian - I would like to attach 3 of them to a spinning mechanism on top of my car in case of a car jacking.

Or protestors. Phone Post 3.0

They have something similar to that in South Africa

Aren't they classified as a Class III "Destructive Device"?

The tech to build one is pretty low and readily available. I have seen a WWII one that was restored without the pilot light. It was loaded with water, so basically a giant super soaker - but the principles of projecting a fluid are the same.

So, is a flamethrower a firearm? If so, is a gun still a firearm? I mean, a flamethrower is the like the ultimate fire arm, right? I'm so confused...

retreats to bedroom and fondles AR-15 in an agitated manner

Phuckles - So, is a flamethrower a firearm? If so, is a gun still a firearm? I mean, a flamethrower is the like the ultimate fire arm, right? I'm so confused...

retreats to bedroom and fondles AR-15 in an agitated manner
Do you see what you've done? You've gone and upset Phuckles. Dammit, guys. Phone Post 3.0

the only way they take my flame thrower is to pry it from my cold dead hands. Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer - the only way they take my flame thrower is to pry it from my cold dead hands. Phone Post 3.0
You would think they would warm from all the flames. Phone Post 3.0

How the fuck are you going to control flame throwers!? Seriously, all you need is an aerosol can and a lighter. Bam! Instant flame thrower...

attjack -
WillD -
Sagiv Lapkin -

You should all fire your writers. Phone Post 3.0

This thread is en fuego Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - 
attjack -
WillD -
Sagiv Lapkin -

Flame away

Mas Tisu -
MrFluffyHippo - 
attjack -
WillD -
Sagiv Lapkin -

Flame away

This guy has ignited a firestorm.
Did I do that right? Phone Post 3.0