Flo Grappling is insanely good, people are insane.

Hahah I still think it is insanely good (especially for 12 bucks a month)... extremely satisfactory at the least!! Love the library of matches which will just continue to deepen, and now I am going through all the Flo Films. Cobrinha's was awesome. Watched all the Atos episodes, Yuri's and now I am watching Bernardo's.

Definitely spoke to soon. Watching on iPad is a nightmare. I've literally been watching Lovato's video and having it crash and freeze and reset for 45 min meow.

Lol such a great thread

See, there's no incentive for consumers to all  come up with the same lies to sabotage a company. It's not like we're trying to promote some competitor to Flo. There's no competitor out there. We have no reason to lie. It's just a terrible service that's a fantastic idea 

Btw, which version iPad are you using?

It's an old one.. ipad2 I think. But it literally played for like five minutes and crashed 9 times in a row. 

kennyfrommd -

It's an old one.. ipad2 I think. But it literally played for like five minutes and crashed 9 times in a row. 

Damnit I've been waiting for a night off work to sign up and take a look around on there but it seems like they kinda shit the bed

Again, and not sure if it's included or not, but flowrestling was great for me and I never had an issue

I think it's included if you buy the year subscription? I think I read that I have access to all of flo or maybe I made that up. Even with the flaws it's worth the money though

See I had heard you get everything except flowrestling with it

I just signed up so I'll have to take a look around, first impressions are the training vids are good, no trouble with those, and the match I watched from f2w wasn't the greatest quality

TheThrill - See I had heard you get everything except flowrestling with it

I just signed up so I'll have to take a look around, first impressions are the training vids are good, no trouble with those, and the match I watched from f2w wasn't the greatest quality

You may know that FloGrappling is one of 12 sites that is part of the FloSports network - along with FloWrestling, FloCombat and many others. From now on, Yearly subscribers on FloGrappling will have access to all premium content across every FloSports website. This includes access to live streams of top events in each sport, original documentaries on elite athletes and teams, technique videos from decorated coaches, and much more.

This is a small list of what you'll get:

FloWrestling has hundreds of training/technique videos.

Submission Underground is live on FloCombat.com July 17.

FloCombat will live stream these top MMA events.

You must see Terry. "It is very, very good and well worth your time." - BlackHeartGoldPants.com

Much more!

If you have a Yearly subscription, simply visit any site in the FloSports network and enter your log-in credentials for access. If you're a monthly subscriber, visit https://www.flograppling.com/upgrade to upgrade to an annual subscription, or you can upgrade through your account settings when you're logged in.