Florida Gun Show Breaks Record

http://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/florida-gun-show-sees-record-number-of-attendees-despite-gun-control-debate/67-523267641

Florida Gun Show sees “record number” of attendees despite gun control debate
Manager for the Florida Gun Show, George Fernandez says they've never seen such a big crowd.

TAMPA -– Thousands of gun enthusiasts flocked to the Florida State Fairgrounds for the Florida Gun Show event.

Organizers say they had a record number of people attend the event on Saturday, almost 7,000, and expect more Sunday.

Manager for the Florida Gun Show, George Fernandez, says they’ve never seen such a big crowd.

Thank god trump is boosting gun sales

Stuff like this always happens when the gun owners get scared. 

turducken -

I'd be willing to bet gun sales went up under Obama because people were afraid of him attacking 2A.

StankieEdgar - 
turducken -

I'd be willing to bet gun sales went up under Obama because people were afraid of him attacking 2A.

He was the biggest gun salesman in history

StankieEdgar - 

"Well, for a man that don't go heels, you run your mouth kinda reckless, don't you?"

http://fortune.com/2017/08/04/trump-gun-sales-obama/

johnsonbarr -
StankieEdgar - 

"Well, for a man that don't go heels, you run your mouth kinda reckless, don't you?"

prove me wrong

About what?

StankieEdgar -
turducken -

They were!  

Do you think this helps Democrats at midterms or helps republicans.  Pro gun usually loses you votes but it feels different this time.  Idk

Btw I’m Pro Trump and Pro 2A 

Headline should say “because of” not “despite”. 

mijo -
StankieEdgar -
turducken -

They were!  

Do you think this helps Democrats at midterms or helps republicans.  Pro gun usually loses you votes but it feels different this time.  Idk

I meant anti-gun usually loses you votes 

Heard the Hillsborough County sheriff's office had a booth and the deputies were getting an earful all day. It's a shame that Sheriff Israel and the BCSO have poisoned the relationship between gun owners and law enforcement down there.

Sogsteel -
StankieEdgar - 
turducken -

The gun makers probably got  the champagne  out when news came through about the school shooting.

banco -
Sogsteel -
StankieEdgar - 
turducken -

The gun makers probably got  the champagne  out when news came through about the school shooting.

They also toasted to Democrats for bringing up anti-gun  sentiment.  Keep blaming the arrow, stupid! 

good. 

And not a single person bought a gun at that show without a background check

David@accu - And not a single person bought a gun at that show without a background check

The way it should be. 

banco - 
Sogsteel -
StankieEdgar - 
turducken -

CNN certainly did.