Florida man beaten then draws on BLM protesters

didn't see this posted anywhere here.

https://youtu.be/DnOwVCP4i0Q

better clip on reddit but i can't find it on youtube.  reddit is surprisingly on the dude's side.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BasedJustice/comments/ijx73g/tallahassee_man_will_not_face_charges_for_pulling/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

better angle of the whole crowd.

https://downloadmedia.gannett-cdn.com/authoring/video-renditions/986d2c62-7608-427c-b1bd-8a4bf649368e/4ba09e93-ab1c-499f-8bef-6f2c21d73e72/1080p_30fps.mp4

Shame he didn't empty his mag

6 Likes

god created man, sam colt made them equal.

3 Likes

He damn well better not have faced any charges over that. He showed restraint. He did not have to.

1 Like

Lol at the leftist mob who try and beat anyone that disagrees with them.

If Black lives matter actually cared about black lives they should be protesting in black commuities for dads to stay in lives so they dont turn in to complete peices of shit who fight the cops.

7 Likes

I like the sudden closeup of the dumb blonde Marxist girl: "AAAAAAAAH, HE'S GOT A GUN!"

2 Likes
Altofsky -

He damn well better not have faced any charges over that. He showed restraint. He did not have to.

he is not.

Man Who Pulled Gun On Black Lives Matter Protesters In Tallahassee Will Not Face Charges

![Nicholas Reimann](upload://dYxCkiYmE54FWc8HSDjNC5HKiAT.jpeg)

Nicholas ReimannForbes Staff

Business

I'm a news reporter for Forbes, primarily covering the U.S. South.

A man who pointed a gun at Black Lives Matter protesters in Tallahassee, Florida, on Saturday, which was captured in widely-shared video, will not face charges, the city announced in a news release Sunday, in which the city repeatedly blamed protesters for putting public safety at risk by holding a protest without a permit.

![Flags Blow Atop The Capital Dome in Tallahassee Florida](upload://6K71NIElaSzmdzi00lmivZe7WuJ.jpeg)

The capital city of Tallahassee Florida holds the government office building shown here

getty

KEY FACTS

The man was “under attack before lawfully defending himself,” the city of Tallahassee said.

Video of the incident shows a tense scene between the armed man, who the Tallahassee Democrat called a “counter protester," and Black Lives Matter protesters, where there was a scuffle leading to the man being knocked to the ground.

He then pulled out a handgun, pointing it at protesters before police officers moved in to arrest him.

Tallahassee Police Department investigators determined the man was acting in self-defense, though, saying that he was lawfully carrying a concealed weapon.

He was there “documenting the protest,” the news release said, before a protester pushed him down.

The city also criticized demonstrators for offering “no advance notice or coordination” with police before the protest, which blocked an intersection in front of Florida’s old state capitol building.

CRITICAL QUOTE

"During the protest, a white male entered the crowd and began documenting the protest. That individual was pushed from behind by a white protester, which led to a physical altercation between the individual and several other white males,” the news release said. "During the altercation, the individual was knocked to the ground. He got back to his feet and brandished a gun. TPD officers quickly engaged, took the individual into custody and peacefully dispersed the crowd. There were no reported injuries."

KEY BACKGROUND

Clashes have turned deadly between protesters in other cities. In Kenosha, Wisconsin, 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse was arrested for the killing of two protesters two nights after Kenosha police shot Jacob Blake multiple times in the back, sparking a national uproar. A man was also killed in Portland, Oregon, Saturday night after clashes between protesters after a pro-Trump caravan made its way to the city.

TANGENT

Mark and Patricia McCloskey face felony charges after they pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters outside their lavish St. Louis home on June 28. The two claim that they were rightfully defending their property against a “mob.” The two spoke at the 2020 Republican National Convention, held last week.

1 Like

" oh my oh my gun gun he has gun, oh gun gun. " Girl

Police on the scene guy with gun goes to ground drops gun cooperates

" We didn’t do anything, don’t push me" girl after she now feels safe the cops arrived and guy dropped the gun

So funny how big of pussies they become.

Is that guy at the end of the video really crying? What a dildo.

Kyle would have lit their asses up

4 Likes

Concealed carry. Get one like your life depends on it.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Kyle would have lit their asses up

Justified or no

Funny how the cops don’t intervene when the fighting is going on, but the second a gun comes out they appear like ninjas. Just like in all the riots…people burning looting attacking people for hours on ends, and then the second a shot rings out, boom, there they are.

I used to be on the fence about the right to bare arms in the U.S., no more by a long shot.  Citizens should have a right to defend themselves and their property.  

8 Likes

Lol Did that stupid bitch seriously point the camera to herself so everyone could see her reaction? holy shit

1 Like
Moke - Funny how the cops don't intervene when the fighting is going on, but the second a gun comes out they appear like ninjas. Just like in all the riots...people burning looting attacking people for hours on ends, and then the second a shot rings out, boom, there they are.

I thought this too. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt that they were already on their way when they saw a melee going on. 

Mike Litoris -

Lol at the leftist mob who try and beat anyone that disagrees with them.

If Black lives matter actually cared about black lives they should be protesting in black commuities for dads to stay in lives so they dont turn in to complete peices of shit who fight the cops.

BLM as an organization don’t want dads in lives. They want to destroy the idea of the nuclear family and want communities raising kids.  

I bet those worthless shitbags for thankful for the police that day. 

TV is going to be really exciting this year; I just bought stock in popcorn.