Florida man fights alligator to save dog

Florida Man Saves Puppy From Alligators Mouth! (BAREHANDED) - YouTube

His name is Breg Grady.

2 Likes

“Actin’ like a damn fool!” -Chubbs Peterson

Well done!

Impressive! Dude went full caveman and saved his pup!

booo

arrest that man

gregbrady - 

booo

arrest that man

He still beat up an animal, should be worth something for you.

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Impressive! Dude went full caveman and saved his pup!

This 

Fake Pie -
gregbrady - 

booo

arrest that man

He still beat up an animal, should be worth something for you.

that gator was just trying to eat

dogs in Florida are like pigeons in NYC. we need way fewer of them

2 Likes

My favorite part was right at the end when I was wondering how he’d get his hand free from it’s mouth and another recommended video took up about 1/4 of the screen basically right in the middle!

I hope he dragged it on land and killed it.  

4 Likes

he should be cited for harrassing wildlife, you dont get to bait gators and then attack them when they do what gators do

idiots in CO would do the same thing. theyd tie their stupid mongrel to a tree overnight and then when a mtn lion would do what mtn lions do and eat it they would shoot the poor the mtn lion.

fucking assholes

I'd fight that alligator over less than a dog.  Fucking faggot.

4 Likes
ptper - My favorite part was right at the end when I was wondering how he'd get his hand free from it's mouth and another recommended video took up about 1/4 of the screen basically right in the middle!

Bingo

Is that John Wick's dad?

Who is filming and why aren’t they helping? Props to the guy, I would have killed that gator slowly.

I'd kill that gator and serve it to the pup for dinner once he gets home from the vet.

Florida has supplied the interwebs with more great video centent than the world deserves.

#GodBlessFlorida

#FloridaThangz

Fuck these gators, and the chicken wing eating players.

ptper - My favorite part was right at the end when I was wondering how he'd get his hand free from it's mouth and another recommended video took up about 1/4 of the screen basically right in the middle!

Thought it was just me? WTF? How do you turn that crap off?

Don’t think you can. Pretty sure they did it intentionally to cover up him killing the gator, which may have been illegal.

Damn!