2 Likes

Post Malone *

came out liking Perry after that post-fight interview

good fight

2 Likes
inf0 -

good fight

Bro I shit you not, I went to a jiu jitsu open mat tonight and these guys know Mike Perry well (I’m in Orlando). I didn’t know that and said I wanted gall to starch him. A few of these guys have trained W Gall as well. They called this to a T. Great fight. 

JimCareyisTheMask2nowonVHS - 
inf0 -

good fight

Bro I shit you not, I went to a jiu jitsu open mat tonight and these guys know Mike Perry well (I’m in Orlando). I didn’t know that and said I wanted gall to starch him. A few of these guys have trained W Gall as well. They called this to a T. Great fight. 

So where do you train at in Orlando ?

For some bizarre reason I expected Mike’s girlfriend to start giving him technical advice between rounds.

Joking aside he probably did save some money on his corner and makes you wonder if more fighters could use just 1.

1 Like

Perry looked like a high level grappler. Where did that come from. He was impressive. 

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -

Perry looked like a high level grappler. Where did that come from. He was impressive. 

Agreed. He looked great on the ground. You would think he was the black belt in that fight. I was really impressed with his guard passing ability

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
HillboFrateTrane -

Agreed. He looked great on the ground. You would think he was the black belt in that fight. I was really impressed with his guard passing ability

Who would have thought we’d see Mike Perry get a black belt in a mounted crucifix? 

1 Like

He has trained with hi level grapplers, not something new here

add to the fact that Gall was beyond gassed and it made him look really good in the exchanges , but he looked slower in his striking this time around though

im glad he won I hope he gets his bills paid and back to a reg camp

Perry fought… smart! I was very surprised. He has looked clueless at times in the past on the ground. Now he was really sharp, sharper than in the striking exchanges except for the 3rd round (and his power of course). He said he had decoded Gall’s corner advice by the 3rd that’s why.

And while I laughed at his (dumb) taxes comments, I had to reluctantly agree ha ha. I too would like the taxes to be taken automatically. As a guy in business, I hate all that paperwork and keeping track of everything.

New fan here. Dude has made personal mistakes but he comes across as a genuine bro. And - he can fight!