Florida Methhead Trio Freak Out Spectacular

Trio Throws Toilet, Sink to Protect Meth Lab From Hallucinated Attack

Trio Throws Toilet, Sink to Protect Meth Lab From Hallucinated Attack

The Jackson County, Fla. Sheriff's office busted an alleged meth lab after the three people inside tried to fight off hallucinated attackers by firing guns and throwing anything they could find—including a toilet and a bathroom sink—out the window.

After being called to the scene because of suspicious noises and cries for help, officers tried to convince Matthew McDaniel, 30, Damian Hines, 21, and Madison Douglas, 18, that their "attackers" had left the house, the Dothan Eagle reports.

Although the three couldn't describe the assailants who allegedly held them hostage for hours, Douglas claimed one of them had stabbed her and that the knife had broken off in her abdomen. Officers saw only a superficial scratch, which they determined was self-inflicted during the hallucinated fight.

Authorities say the house contained a small amount of meth and a "shake-and-bake" meth lab.

The statement from the sheriff's office details the extensive damage to the house:

"The three armed themselves with a 12-gauge shotgun and a .22 rifle. Approximately 40 rounds of 12-gauge and an unknown number of .22 rounds were fired from inside the residence. Numerous windows were shot out and holes were shot in the walls. They completely removed a large rear window from the house on the second floor and threw the bathroom sink at the imaginary attackers. Chunks of sheetrock, wood, firearm parts and anything they could tear out of the residence was thrown outside, including the toilet, which was ripped from the floor. In total, more than $10,000 damage was done to the residence."

All three were charged with possession and attempted manufacture of meth, as well as felony criminal mischief.

Although the three couldn't describe the assailants who allegedly held them hostage for hours, Douglas claimed one of them had stabbed her and that the knife had broken off in her abdomen. Officers saw only a superficial scratch, which they determined was self-inflicted during the hallucinated fight.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Rock and roll, baby. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. VU. I have never heard of 3 people hallucinating simultaneously.

Only in Fl. Where Bugs at, yo?

That 3rd sumbitch has pit bull ears

They were fighting the Shadow People.

I crack up every time I see or hear about a Dothan. Thanks Squidbillies.

ZeRoTZ - 

That 3rd sumbitch has pit bull ears

and a camel face

Approximately 40 rounds of 12-gauge and an unknown number of .22 rounds were fired from inside the residence. Numerous windows were shot out and holes were shot in the walls. They completely removed a large rear window from the house on the second floor and threw the bathroom sink at the imaginary attackers. Chunks of sheetrock, wood, firearm parts and anything they could tear out of the residence was thrown outside, including the toilet, which was ripped from the floor.

And this only caused $10,000 in damage.

What a sweet pad they must have been in.

joesonshuevos - 

Shared hallucinations are common with amphetamine psychosis. Sleep deprivation causes people to be highly receptive to suggestion which is why its used in religious ceremonies and interrogation.

Ham and Egger -
joesonshuevos - 

Shared hallucinations are common with amphetamine psychosis. Sleep deprivation causes people to be highly receptive to suggestion which is why its used in religious ceremonies and interrogation.
Could this explain the Virgin Mary sightings where groups of people stare at the sun claiming to see her? Phone Post 3.0

Freaking Bad

White trash gonna white trash. Phone Post

Meth not even at least 50 times Phone Post 3.0

VU for the info.

GnP Sonnen - Meth not even at least 50 times Phone Post 3.0

Is this the scope of your message?

Are you a walking PSA now?

iclimb513 - They were fighting the Shadow People.
FUCK THE SHADOW PEOPLE. WE MUST FIGHT THEM WHENEVER THEY SHOW UP IN OUR METH LABS Phone Post 3.0

Lol this sounds like my brother. I got a call from the police station saying if I wanted to keep him outa jail I better come get him. Him and some bar slut were snorting bath salts before anybody knew wtf bath salts were. They both were tripping thinking they were being followed. They were so scared they wouldn't stop for gas and went to the cops. He said "they" were at every intersection just staring into the truck. Turns out they were awake for about 5 days when I got him. Phone Post 3.0

There are more meth users in the world than cocaine and heroin combined.

Just keepin it real.