Florida NAGA results

Yeah, man, that Purple belt was Mikey. He posts on here as Paraguao. He's tough as hell. Congrats to him!

LOL @ kickyowa55 pretending not to be from Florida! I guess you mean west coast of Florida?

lol @ dawgswrestler :)

Great level of competition. I remember competing in the first NAGA Florida - its nice to see how much the sport has developed in Florida thoughout the past few years. I can only imagine how much larger and more competitive the tournaments will become in a few more years!

TTT for all the competitors and for a great tournament.

What an awesome scene you Florida guys have! I got to come down to do one of these events.

ttt for a great show!!!

ttt

ttt

Marcos I don't even know, well the little I know about you I don't like, self-promoting yourself all over the net and ducking fights, hand picking youre opponents. Poor BRANDAO is dying to fight you again and no answer from you.
TTT to Terrel THE SOUL ASSASIN. yes he is the best and from the West Coast. you don't know me nigga.
SHIT

lol@ marcos ducking fights. He fights the best over and over... yet hes ducking. yeah sure. Take a look at all the guys hes faught... and shit hes fighting otto olsen in less than 2 weeks.

"you don't know me nigga."

LOL, how ghetto fabulous you are. You're such a tough guy that you have to talk shit behind a screen name without a filled out profile - and pretending not to be from Orlando.

Too funny, keep bringing on the comedy my friend :) Didn't you used to post under the screen name afdp?

Marcos

I don't hide. I ain't no fighter, just luuvvv the sport and know some people that fight. That's all.and lol at youre A55

Sounds like you guys in Florida work hard and have had much success. Congratulations!!

The ONLY guys Marcos ever ducks are the ones he goes behind to take down!!!

Marcos, don't waste your time on that fool....

Simmler should be purple.....i tried to help corner him but he didn't need it. His skill is getting ridiculous! Maybe the best blue belt in the country. I'm not rolling w/ him anymore :)

Ives is a technique machine, should be at least brown belt...the guy has taught me everything i know on the mat.

MC

TTT for Simmler skipping purple and going right to brown. I wrestled him a couple times in comps before he started training seriously with the Renzo/Serra guys. I wouldn't go near him now! Congrats on the wins Dan.

Marcos ducking opponents?? Hand picking opponents?? That title is well reserved for another guy here in Miami. But definitley not Marcos.

The ONLY guys Marcos ever ducks are the ones he goes behind to take down!!!

So true hahah it is friggin funny...Marcos you crack me up man. So when are you and David planning to come back up to NC we would love for you guys to do another seminar because the last one was great. By the way nice job at the tourney.

By the way congrats also to the ATT and to Justin "Shrimp" Thrift for the fights all by submission. Go Justin I trained you well son....lol

Chris Brevard
Cross Training Academy
www.ctabjj.com

ttt

Congrats to my instructor Marco DeLima for taking home the gold once again.