Floyd denies he’s coming to the UFC

From fighthype 

That's not what I said....exactly what I said is this, if I made over a billion dollars before, I could do it again...if I chose to get in the UFC and fight 3 fights or fight 4 fights and then fight Conor McGregor, I could make a billion dollars, which I can...we just don't know what the future holds for Floyd Mayweather...I'm just saying I could; I'm not doing it, but I'm saying what I could do to make a billion dollars quick...I never said I was going to fight in the UFC...would and could do is different things...I'm not going to do it though," stated promoter and future Hall of Famer Floyd Mayweather, who commented on recent reports that he's currently in talks with the UFC. Check it out!

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article31643.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Well, we can finally put that to rest.

Shocker…Dana has nothing good going on in the UFC so he needs to use Floyd’s name to get his company in the news. I guess when you’re “huge” NYE event now is main eventing Holly Holm, you gotta try something.

Of course he won’t. He’s not that stupid. 

I don’t buy his response to this, and what I mean is why would he call Dana and say he could fight in the UFC if he wanted? It would make more sense if he said Dana was lying, and he’s not. It sounds like he’s seeing how much hype can be built and how much interest. If you think back before  there was a time where he denied the Mcgregor fight. He’s figured out how to market, right now he’s creating interest and if he sees the money is right he may try to figure out how to make this happen. If we’re to fight in the UFC I have a hard time believing that he would challenge Mcgregor. To summarize I think he is flirting with the idea but have a hard time seeing it happen, unless he gets a winnable match up and sees a big enough interest. 

If we see Mcgregor calling Floyd out to a mma fight then I will thoroughly convinced that the ufc and Floyd are trying to create a super fight. The new owners would be down to make some serious money off a Floyd UFC coPromotion 

GanjavaMan - 

I don’t buy his response to this, and what I mean is why would he call Dana and say he could fight in the UFC if he wanted? It would make more sense if he said Dana was lying, and he’s not. It sounds like he’s seeing how much hype can be built and how much interest. If you think back before  there was a time where he denied the Mcgregor fight. He’s figured out how to market, right now he’s creating interest and if he sees the money is right he may try to figure out how to make this happen. If we’re to fight in the UFC I have a hard time believing that he would challenge Mcgregor. To summarize I think he is flirting with the idea but have a hard time seeing it happen, unless he gets a winnable match up and sees a big enough interest. 

If we see Mcgregor calling Floyd out to a mma fight then I will thoroughly convinced that the ufc and Floyd are trying to create a super fight. The new owners would be down to make some serious money off a Floyd UFC coPromotion 

Where does he say he called Dana?

He doesn’t do interviews with fighthype unless he’s announcing something or clearing the air on rumors 

The sky is blue.

who fuckin cares?

BubblesNS - who fuckin cares?

Easy, Bubbs.

So I'm guessing he will make his debut next summer