Love the end! Phone Post 3.0

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

irishrottie - 

Yup. Castillo had that fight.

That was outstanding! Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr - That was outstanding! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks mate Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

That Joe Rogan 'UFC is swallowing Boxing' comment will haunt him for a very long time, lmao.  I brought that video up a thread I made last week...

"After Oscar De La Hoya, Hopkins, Jermain Taylor - there will be no other fighters in Boxing" - Joe Rogan 2007.  LMAO...  Then Mayweather and Pacquaio bring the sport to new PPV heights.  LOL @ Rogan.  That is the most stupid fucking comment a MMA fanboy could say.  How do you know there will be no more big names in Boxing ?  What crystal ball are you looking into  ???  He was WRONG WRONG WRONG.  Its funny because Mayweather and Pac together are much MUCH bigger than ODLH, Hopkins and Taylor (who had his run and irrelevant now).

man meets fate - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R028OrN2WM

Well guys hope you all enjoy. This has been 3 months in the making and a damn near almost 15 hours to render.

Osu!!!! Phone Post
I'm trying to watch your video, but can't, was it taken down by Youtube? Phone Post 3.0

jaytrainwreck -
man meets fate - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R028OrN2WM

Well guys hope you all enjoy. This has been 3 months in the making and a damn near almost 15 hours to render.

Osu!!!! Phone Post
I'm trying to watch your video, but can't, was it taken down by Youtube? Phone Post 3.0

What country are you in? Its been blocked in a couple Phone Post

4 Later Phone Post 3.0

AlexanderTheGOAT -
E55 Pilot -
irishrottie - 

Yup. Castillo had that fight.
No he didn't Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he won the first fight. A draw maybe at best but he didn't win IMO. Phone Post 3.0

I felt castillo did just about enough to earn the win also

That highlight, while awesome was littered with shit from showtime all access so wouldnt be surpirsed if it's being blocked

Sub Phone Post 3.0

cdnz0mbieopc - That highlight, while awesome was littered with shit from showtime all access so wouldnt be surpirsed if it's being blocked

Meh Showtime Is not that bad.

man meets fate - I felt castillo did just about enough to earn the win also

in fairness to floyd unlike what we have seen from other guys recently, 'nah i clearly won no need for a rematch' floyd demanded a rematch to prove that he won

I don't think there's any dispute that Floyd was better than Castillo, the fact is that Floyd got injured and wasn't close his best during that particular fight.

He shouldn't have a perfect record now. Phone Post 3.0

Great video. Thanks Phone Post 3.0