Floyd mayweather coming out of retirement ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5J0IMTlUYt/?igshid=1cqoruv98pyiv

Against who?.....Conor ? Masvidal? A celebrity? 

Looks like a Conor rematch? WTF?

He needs another payday, guy spends money as fast as he makes it 

He just wanted to post a pic of himself with his post workout swoleness going on.

He’ll never do another pro-boxing match but he’s already said he’s happy to do a few more little exhibition fights.

They paid him some sweet retirement money for 1 minutes work in Japan. They’ll do it again.

1 Like
View this post on Instagram

Coming out of retirement in 2020

A post shared by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on Nov 21, 2019 at 7:54pm PST

lol. Earlier this week in the paper there was a story about how he says he is planning on staying retired.

RKing85 - lol. Earlier this week in the paper there was a story about how he says he is planning on staying retired.

He IS staying retired ....from professional boxing 

he will be doing exhibitions against mma fighters or professional wrestlers or celebrities 

can't blame him if they're throwing millions at him to fight exhibitions, I'd do the same thing 

Dana posted it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's boxing with MMA gloves and a rematch against Conor. 

Or maybe Floyd is broke? 

dios -

Or maybe Floyd is broke? 

Duh, guy spends like a billionaire and he's nowhere near that 

How about Floyd vs Pacquiao with MMA gloves in the Octogaon? 

hotnightroll -

Dana posted it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's boxing with MMA gloves and a rematch against Conor. 

He outgrew that

Good let's see how Tenshin has improved this year. 

This will probably be Zuffa boxings first event and will likely feature Mayweather vs McGregor. Dana been talking about Zuffa boxing for a long time and with Floyd saying him and Dana are going to work together. That's what that tells me. 

Never happen but can you imagine what Floyd vs. Conor in mma would do revenue wise?

This just proves that all along it was Floyd Mayweather who held all the cards, contrary to McGregor fans believing that Conor McGregor called the shots in the first fight. Mayweather is under zero obligation to fight McGregor again. Mayweather can pick any name out of a hat, and draw the record PPV views and revenue. Khabib, Ferguson,Kevin Lee, doesn't matter. McGregor is calling zero shots this time around.