Floyd Mayweather Day 1

I am really looking forward to the PBF vs ODLH fight this weekend. Probably the last mega-fight in boxing for awhile.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Zpth-ic6Uw&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

Floyd is a thousand times greater a talent than Sherk.

I agree with teh above, however if they fought in the street or in mma rules i would bet on Sherk. However, PBF is the best boxer in the last 20 years

Yes, I have, and I still stand behind my statement

And if you have seen them both box before you would be able to tell who has the greatest boxing technique

Roy Jones and Pernell Whitaker were both better than Mayweather IMO.

ttt

^ lol

wow

"Floyd is a thousand times greater a talent than Sherk."

And yet in an MMA match, Floyd would not last 100 seconds with Sherk.

"however if they fought in the street or in mma rules i would bet on Sherk"

I disagree, I think that floyd would take Sherk in a street fight. Mainly because Floyd always has a gang of guys with him who are known for jumping people.

^^i will concede to that^^

"And yet in an MMA match, Floyd would not last 100 seconds with Sherk."

And yet in a boxing match, Sherk wouldn't last 100 seconds with Floyd. Whats your point?

ttt

"I agree about Flyd being 1000 better talent than Sherk. Sherk has very little talent, and he is an example of the problems with UFC format. The cage allows for lameos like him to get owned and still pick up the "W" like when Diaz clowned him for 3 rounds."

^I want some of what you're smoking son^

"And yet in a boxing match, Sherk wouldn't last 100 seconds with Floyd. Whats your point?"

I don't recall Sherk bragging about how he would own any boxer in a boxing match. The point is that Mayweather is a clown for claiming that he would defeat a champion-caliber MMA fighter in a UFC match, and a fool if he actually believes his own nonsense.

lol at all the ^^^ this thread.

noone said Floyd wasnt full of shit about his MMA thoughts. that he is, but he is still 10x the talent than a mma'r

RJJ was way better than Floyd could ever hope to be.

"Floyd is 100000000 more talented than sherk at what he does. Deal with it."

LOL @ Deal with it.

"RJJ was way better than Floyd could ever hope to be. "

And why is this? I would rather have PBF's boxing talent than RJJ's.

Structure a sentence jizpac, it's much better for 'comprehension'.

Haaha, Ugly loser.