About 40lbs.

The Lion King -
Chael_McD -
The Lion King -
Chael_McD -
The Lion King -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNW1PMDb62/?igshid=15myi4k3nv6y5

Go fuck yourself retard.

Rude. Are you some angry beta male I destroyed in a debate before? 

You have never defeated anybody on here in anything and your dumbass still think Deontay Wilder can knock out a rhino lol?

Wilder has a better chance of knocking out a rhino than Logan Paul does of knocking out Floyd

I'm guessing Logan Paul is your new obsession? 

Somewhere De La Hoya is screaming into, not biting, a pillow

1 Like

I foresee Floyd 80-0 5 years from now after only fighting celebrities. 

1 Like

Floyd is a genius 

Would be forever hilarious if he somehow got knocked out by this kid. Biggest upset in boxing history? Let’s go LP, smoke some pcp right before the walk out. Commission can overturn the outcome but the video will live forever 

1 Like
TzTinkle - Somewhere De La Hoya is screaming into, not biting, a pillow

one scream , one niibble

bootysweat -

Floyd is a genius 

Would be forever hilarious if he somehow got knocked out by this kid. Biggest upset in boxing history? Let’s go LP, smoke some pcp right before the walk out. Commission can overturn the outcome but the video will live forever 

I’ll buy the ppv if Logan is on pcp

Floppy Divac -

If McGregor can get a fight with Mayweather, why not Logan Paul? 

Logan Paul is 200lbs?

GayBred -

I foresee Floyd 80-0 5 years from now after only fighting celebrities. 

Xhibitions dont count

Id rather see it MMA rules

Now Way in hell the fight even happens lol if in some were 2020 way it does happen, its going to be a set up. Much like Maywethers exhibition fight that took place with Tenshin, this will be literally just a money maker. Many could argue that the McGregor bout was the same way.

Even if the fight was 'real' across the board, Paul would never be able to put Mayweather in any kind of trouble, the Youtuber has zero experience in boxing. Flyod would pick him apart. 

This is literally a money grab, and a shitty one at that. Anyone that pays for that fight or even believes its real, should stop watching combat sports and start watching WWE full time instead. If you really think a shitty YouTube star has enough experience to even challenge a man that has never been beaten in ring, a man that is arguably the best boxer of this generation, your absolutely crazy. Why are you guys letting a piece of shit like Logan Paul make money off of this.

This dude should get zero attention due to the fact he's a shitty ass youtube star thats looking to rob everyone every second of the day..

Swamp Donkey -

Now Way in hell the fight even happens lol if in some were 2020 way it does happen, its going to be a set up. Much like Maywethers exhibition fight that took place with Tenshin, this will be literally just a money maker. Many could argue that the McGregor bout was the same way.

Even if the fight was 'real' across the board, Paul would never be able to put Mayweather in any kind of trouble, the Youtuber has zero experience in boxing. Flyod would pick him apart. 

This is literally a money grab, and a shitty one at that. Anyone that pays for that fight or even believes its real, should stop watching combat sports and start watching WWE full time instead. If you really think a shitty YouTube star has enough experience to even challenge a man that has never been beaten in ring, a man that is arguably the best boxer of this generation, your absolutely crazy. Why are you guys letting a piece of shit like Logan Paul make money off of this.

This dude should get zero attention due to the fact he's a shitty ass youtube star thats looking to rob everyone every second of the day..

That's literally what an exhibition is, no shit shirlok 

Logan Paul has the beating of him, I have zero doubt.

Swamp Donkey - 

Arguably the best boxer ever, not just his generation.

thread was so good, op made it twice. 

1 Like
TzTinkle - Somewhere De La Hoya is screaming into, not biting, a pillow

You're probably right but for the wrong reasons..... wink wink peg peg 

MMApurist -
TzTinkle - Somewhere De La Hoya is screaming into, not biting, a pillow

You're probably right but for the wrong reasons..... wink wink peg peg 

i think you missed his joke ? which was your joke. but first. 

1 Like
Connorwinztharematch -

thread was so good, op made it twice. 

Lol The lion king is retarded

Robert Thomas -
Swamp Donkey - 

Arguably the best boxer ever, not just his generation.

Logan could be as the best boxer of his generation…

Best boxer ever though?

TwoCheekSneak -
Pain Headquarters -

God I fucking hate this Logan Paul kid. He’s had 2 fights against another Youtuber that has no fight or boxing experience, and he hasn’t won a fight yet. I understand the business decision behind this, but I hope Floyd seriously hurts this kid. It’s very likely to happen, too! Fuck Logan Paul.

I Hope Logan Paul Ko's Mayweather because Mayweather is a clown. 

He wrestled in high school bro..hes TOTALLY going to KO Floyd....bet on it!