Floyd Mayweather's Christmas Card to world (pic)

Floyd Mayweather
This is my Christmas card to the world… Happy Sleepy Holidays zzzzzzzzzzzz

Haha VTFU for you sir!

LMFAO Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha I always liked Pac-man better but can't deny the truth in that picture. Phone Post 3.0

Floyd would have won anyways, too bad it never happened.. Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - Floyd would have won anyways, too bad it never happened.. Phone Post 3.0

This. I would have paid $75 to watch Mayweather beat Manny over 12 rounds.

Oh well!

Lol, Floyd is such a bitch. Every pro fighter plus 50 have claimed that Floyd is ducking. No other pro athlete in the world gets called a coward more than Floyd. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Phone Post 3.0

Would have been the only boxing card I would have bought a PPV for

The sport is just broken beyond repair. That fight should have happened, there's no excuse.

Not that I would have been particularly interested in watching yet another 12 round decision fight.

I still can't believe he posted that Phone Post 3.0

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Lol, Floyd is such a bitch. Every pro fighter plus 50 have claimed that Floyd is ducking. No other pro athlete in the world gets called a coward more than Floyd. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Phone Post 3.0
You're calling the most dominant boxer right now a coward? Say that to his face? Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - Haha VTFU for you sir!
Returned the favor, thanks Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - Floyd would have won anyways, too bad it never happened.. Phone Post 3.0
Hopefully it still happens still.
I'd pay to see that. Phone Post 3.0

I laughed the first time...Then i noticed he was calling Manny with a phone made of money. Then i laughed harder.

It would be funny if true but Pac still wants a 50-50 split. He could retire today, he doesn't need the money it's about principle

actually it was still funny even if not true, I take it back

doobie -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Lol, Floyd is such a bitch. Every pro fighter plus 50 have claimed that Floyd is ducking. No other pro athlete in the world gets called a coward more than Floyd. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Phone Post 3.0
You're calling the most dominant boxer right now a coward? Say that to his face? Phone Post 3.0
I never said he was a coward, only that other people do. But yes, I do think he was afraid of Manny Pacquiao. I'm not questioning his skills, he's clearly without equal. And I love how people always say "would you say that to his face?" like this is some personal challenge to a fight that I'm directing at Floyd. He'd clearly kick my ass.

Still ducked Pac. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rue27MdATl8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRue27MdATl8&app=desktop

Blue please

Floyd's a ducker Phone Post 3.0

It's easy to duck the most dangerous opponent and hope something happens to him in a very dangerous sport, especially the way Pacman fights. Keep on fighting the Victor Ortizes and Amir Khans of the world and keep calling yourself the greatest. LOL.