Floyd Mayweather's Christmas Card to world (pic)

C0NAN -
Lick Boners - It's easy to duck the most dangerous opponent and hope something happens to him in a very dangerous sport, especially the way Pacman fights. Keep on fighting the Victor Ortizes and Amir Khans of the world and keep calling yourself the greatest. LOL.

Floyd has no obligation to fight anyone or do anything for other people. He should only do things that are in his best interest. If that means ducking an opponent, that means ducking an opponent.

A real weak person is someone who allows himself to be dictated to by other people.
Take it from C0NAN, guys. He's a fucking boss and doesn't take shit from anyone. Phone Post 3.0

lol, some truth to it

However, what other fight is there really left for Floyd and Manny still has what it takes to beat him IMO

And historically, it was Floyd that ducked Manny, everyone knows this

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - It would be funny if true but Pac still wants a 50-50 split. He could retire today, he doesn't need the money it's about principle

thats wrong. pacquiao has money problems

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rue27MdATl8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRue27MdATl8&app=desktop

Blue please

/thread

shame PBF wasn't as brave with manny as he was with his ex-wife when they were both in their prime...

Manny and Floyd just had a meeting about fighting in 2014, maybe they still couldn't come to an agreement and this is Floyd's last dig. Phone Post 3.0

C0NAN -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Lol, Floyd is such a bitch. Every pro fighter plus 50 have claimed that Floyd is ducking. No other pro athlete in the world gets called a coward more than Floyd. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Phone Post 3.0

A bitch follows the commands of other people.

People thinking they can pressure Floyd into fighting the matches they want = they think they can make Floyd their bitch.

A person doing exactly what he wants to do with his own life is to be commended. If I were Floyd, I would reject the Pacquiao fight just on the principle that I will not be dictated to by anyone.
Well you an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

It's funny how boxing logic and mma logic don't come hand in hand.

"Mayweather is the best. It doesn't matter that he didn't fight Manny Pacqiaou, Floyd fought in Bob Arum Promotions, Top Rank Promotions, GoldenBoy Promotions, and Floyd Mayweather Promotions. Doesn't matter who he didn't fight, just matters what promotion he fought under"-Said No Boxing Fan EVER.

"Fedor isn't the best. It doesn't matter about his streak, who he beat, etc...He never fought in the UFC, therefor he cannot be the greatest"-Says tons of ignorant mma fans.

Lol now I look like an idiot...you're* Phone Post 3.0

Floyd will make the fight now that Manny is supposedly having money troubles. He will get Manny to sign for much less than $40mil is my prediction

All this is bs. Floyd has ducked top competition ever since Corrales. Every step since has been calculated risk and fighting slow fighters. If he fought Pac it would present 5 things Floyd doesn't want: speed, volume, power, experience, and aggression. Boxing has always been about fighting the best. So what Pac got knocked out by a jacked up Marquez in their 4th go around. Last I checked Mayweather has never given anyone as much as a second chance! Castillo being the exception, but we all know why that happened. At the end of the day Floyd will avoid this fight like his record depends on it. See past the smoke and mirrors, If Floyd was confident he could win this fight he would taken the greatest payday ever in history a long time ago. The rest is excuses. Get in the ring coward. Phone Post 3.0

That looks a lot like the Christmas card the UFC sent out to Fedor right after he got beat..

Floyd has always been quick to talk shit on Manny, but has not been so quick on agreeing to step into the ring with him. Regardless of who you think might win that fight if it ever took place, Floyd still continues to duck Manny even after Manny's loss to Marquez.

KnockoutThoughts - All this is bs. Floyd has ducked top competition ever since Corrales. Every step since has been calculated risk and fighting slow fighters. If he fought Pac it would present 5 things Floyd doesn't want: speed, volume, power, experience, and aggression. Boxing has always been about fighting the best. So what Pac got knocked out by a jacked up Marquez in their 4th go around. Last I checked Mayweather has never given anyone as much as a second chance! Castillo being the exception, but we all know why that happened. At the end of the day Floyd will avoid this fight like his record depends on it. See past the smoke and mirrors, If Floyd was confident he could win this fight he would taken the greatest payday ever in history a long time ago. The rest is excuses. Get in the ring coward. Phone Post 3.0

Ditto.

juan manuel marqez vs. paquiao scraps were worth my money, but today money may is the only combat sport person i will gladly pay money to see. him and garcia gonna be great.

if they could get the roids out of mma, i bet it would be worth watchin again

Chappie -
KnockoutThoughts - All this is bs. Floyd has ducked top competition ever since Corrales. Every step since has been calculated risk and fighting slow fighters. If he fought Pac it would present 5 things Floyd doesn't want: speed, volume, power, experience, and aggression. Boxing has always been about fighting the best. So what Pac got knocked out by a jacked up Marquez in their 4th go around. Last I checked Mayweather has never given anyone as much as a second chance! Castillo being the exception, but we all know why that happened. At the end of the day Floyd will avoid this fight like his record depends on it. See past the smoke and mirrors, If Floyd was confident he could win this fight he would taken the greatest payday ever in history a long time ago. The rest is excuses. Get in the ring coward. Phone Post 3.0

Ditto.
You're both retarded. I'm not a deluded Floyd fanboy but how has he not fought or ducked that was top competition besides Pacquiao and Sergio Martinez? He's a cherry picker without a doubt but you can't say he's avoided the best that's available. Fighting champions at 147lbs and 154lbs Phone Post 3.0

stonepony - The sport is just broken beyond repair. That fight should have happened, there's no excuse.

Not that I would have been particularly interested in watching yet another 12 round decision fight.
"You don't know shit about boxing." This year has been one of the best ever for boxing. Phone Post 3.0

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Lol, Floyd is such a bitch. Every pro fighter plus 50 have claimed that Floyd is ducking. No other pro athlete in the world gets called a coward more than Floyd. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at you thinking Floyd is a bitch.
Lol at you still thinking Floyd ducks. Phone Post 3.0

What GayGuard said. Phone Post 3.0

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Lol, Floyd is such a bitch. Every pro fighter plus 50 have claimed that Floyd is ducking. No other pro athlete in the world gets called a coward more than Floyd. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Phone Post 3.0

"Manny doesn't like needles"