Floyd Money Says He's Signing Francis

3 Likes

To knock the fuk out his security guards :joy:

A lot of folks in the combat sports community thought former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou made a big (and pricey) mistake by turning his back on Dana White and Co., to the point where “The Predator” should swallow his pride and beg for his job back.

Looks like Ngannou may get the last laugh.
“I would love to work with him,” boxing icon and “sweet science” promoter Floyd Mayweather told BetOnline.ag. “I would love to sign him to Mayweather Promotions. He’s a very skilled guy, he was unbelievable from the highlights I was able to see in MMA and if he wants to fight one of the top heavyweight guys, he should do it. With his size, and his strength and his power, anything can happen. He’s powerful and with his power and his toughness, he’s able to make some noise in the heavyweight division.”

Ngannou is also being courted by PFL.
The 36 year-old “Predator” has not competed since capturing a unanimous decision victory over Ciryl Gane at UFC 270 in Anaheim. In addition, the power-punching Cameroonian is coming off reconstructive knee surgery, which may be less of a roadblock in boxing.

Let’s just hope Ngannou gets his “Money” up front.

1 Like

LOFL

Just Floyd being a good promoter and making some noise for TMT. Vaporware.

1 Like

This could be huge for Francis if true

Could also be true for Francis if huge

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/floyd-mayweather-interest-francis-ngannou-boxing-signing

Boxing Hall of Famer Floyd Mayweather wants to help guide Francis Ngannou as he begins his pro boxing career.

Ngannou split with the UFC earlier this year following a long, heated contract dispute with the promotion. He was stripped of the UFC heavyweight title, which was later won by Jon Jones at UFC 285.

Ngannou remains a free agent three months later and is planning on making his boxing debut his combat return. Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder are a few big-name opponents on the table for his first appearance in the ring.

1 Like