Floyd Needs to Retire Soon...

If he wants to keep his perfect record intact. It's only a matter of time before he gets fucked by these corrupt/inept judges.

114-114? WTF?

Same judge that scored the fight for Bradley over Paquio, btw Phone Post 3.0

I gave Canelo one round. And that round could have gone either way. I can't see how he got a second round anywhere. That judge is just full of shit, nobody is that stupid. He's got an agenda.

He looked as good as ever.That judge just needs to get canned.I gave one round to Canelozzz Phone Post 3.0

40 million guaranteed. He isn't retiring, plus no one left. If a stud that he felt he couldn't beat did appear, he'd duck him and wait for someone else to beat him. Easy paydays. Phone Post

Mayweather gets 40m a fight and he gets to pick his opponents...   He's not retiring anytime soon.

He signed a 6 fight deal for 200 million and is walking away with probably 82 million tonight. Would you retire?

MMALOGIC -

Mayweather gets 40m a fight and he gets to pick his opponents...   He's not retiring anytime soon.

You know what Floyd says about people who say he handpicks his opponents right? Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - I gave Canelo one round. And that round could have gone either way. I can't see how he got a second round anywhere. That judge is just full of shit, nobody is that stupid. He's got an agenda.

rockfists - 40 million guaranteed. He isn't retiring, plus no one left. If a stud that he felt he couldn't beat did appear, he'd duck him and wait for someone else to beat him. Easy paydays. Phone Post
Like Pacman Phone Post 3.0