Floyd’s legacy is tarnished

Chael is always honest and never uses headlines to generate views.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

4 Likes

As usual the Paul haters resort the ad hominem attacks because they can’t refute the arguments in favor of Paul’s greatness

Lol. You really seem bothered by this topic. No one views Floyd as having a tarnished record. He fought professionally. Was undefeated. And to please some folks had two exhibition matches where he let the event go in for quite awhile.

1 Like

Oh that’s what you want. Ahhh ok. Paul is great. He didn’t get KOd in an exhibition match. Better? Lol

That YouTube guy has really terrible boxing. I honestly thought it would be at least decent. Mayweather can carry a fight as good as anyone ever and he couldn’t even make that look good.

That was so bad.

1 Like

I am bothered. I just had to watch my favorite boxer get embarrassed by a youtuber and now I can no longer support him

Terrible at boxing yet he gave Floyd the toughest night of his career

That wasn’t your feeling about Floyd’s fight with that other guy

You obviously have not seen real boxing. Quit making judgements on FAKE fights.

Conor was my favorite mma fighter so I supported him over Floyd.

But I am preparing myself for having to watch Conor get destroyed by Jake or Logan Paul as well.

Logan is a bad matchup for Conor and put up a better fight against Floyd than Conor did

OMG. You found that fight clip to show Paul was handling Floyd. You are clueless on boxing.

Wow a moderator jumping in on the fake fight conspiracy. Embarrassing

It was a fake fight. What does a mod have to do with it? You are losing it.

Wut

Lol at Floyd being your favorite boxer. You don’t know shit about his boxing career, let alone boxing. I told you on your last scrub post you’re the Sling Blade of the new trolls. Only a retard would try and troll about an exhibition fight where Floyd walked away with $100 million lol. Any fighter would do that in a heart beat if they could. But they can’t because they aren’t Floyd.

1 Like

Sure thing bud. Glad you know me well enough to pick my favorite fighter for me

Please tell me about his career. You have 5 seconds to tell me how old Floyd was and who he beat for his first major title? Then I might be a little impressed.

Hurry 5.4.3.2.1

One sec let me research on his Wikipedia page