FLOYD SR HYSTERICAL OVER MCGREGOR’S BOXING VID

https://youtu.be/iUNBrbn361c

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR HYSTERICAL OVER MCGREGOR’S BOXING VIDEO: I’LL WHOOP HIM AND I’M 63

https://youtu.be/zBR_TnFNAtM

"Because I know... somewhere deep down in my heart, I STILL LOVE YOU!"

Conor vs Floyd Sr would probably be a more competitive fight.

Helen Lee has some incredible fun bags

Dana got that MF wearing Reebok. Boss

The Mayweather schtick of pretending not to know who people are (Conor, Ronda, etc.) is getting old and just makes them look more retarded.

^ Not as old and retarded as MMA fighters thinking they can beat elite boxers at boxing with their rudimentary wrestle box striking.

FatBuddha - The Mayweather schtick of pretending not to know who people are (Conor, Ronda, etc.) is getting old and just makes them look more retarded.
They can't read, they're like straight up illiterate. I'm not surprised they've never heard of these people.

Helen Lee frequently works out at the Mayweather gym. Floyd Sr. vs Conor would probably make for a closer fight than Jr. vs Conor will. 

Watch her try to get her phone back. It's the most awkward fucking 30 seconds of her life.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Conor vs Floyd Sr would probably be a more competitive fight.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Conor vs Floyd Sr would probably be a more competitive fight.

Floyd Sr would starch Conor.

that hardly even sounds like english

FatBuddha - The Mayweather schtick of pretending not to know who people are (Conor, Ronda, etc.) is getting old and just makes them look more retarded.

why would an old guy with brain damage keep up with a sport that wasnt even invented when he was born?

that interviewer has the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Sage Northcock - ^ Not as old and retarded as MMA fighters thinking they can beat elite boxers at boxing with their rudimentary wrestle box striking.

At least one of them has the balls to test theirself in an area completely foreign to them. 

Floyd Sr is bulking. 

j.SNOWw.WHITE -
Sage Northcock - ^ Not as old and retarded as MMA fighters thinking they can beat elite boxers at boxing with their rudimentary wrestle box striking.

At least one of them has the balls to test theirself in an area completely foreign to them. 

Why would boxers take a pay cut ?

FatBuddha - The Mayweather schtick of pretending not to know who people are (Conor, Ronda, etc.) is getting old and just makes them look more retarded.

She was showing him a clip of Conor boxing with both of them in head gear.  I don't think it's unreasonable for Mayweather to ask which one was Conor since he couldn't see their faces.

triforce -

that interviewer has the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Fuck you. She has big tities; leave her alone.