FLOYD SR HYSTERICAL OVER MCGREGOR’S BOXING VID

Sage Northcock - ^ Not as old and retarded as MMA fighters thinking they can beat elite boxers at boxing with their rudimentary wrestle box striking.

100 million fight purse, got a deal with nike. I think you missed the whole point of this fight...dumbass

Morganti - 
Sage Northcock - ^ Not as old and retarded as MMA fighters thinking they can beat elite boxers at boxing with their rudimentary wrestle box striking.

Conor is about to make more money for 1 fight than any other mixed martial artist has their entire career.

There is nothing stupid about it.

Very true.   I never thought Conor was stupid for doing it at all.  But anyone who thinks this won't be anything other than a complete blowout is kidding themselves.  I highly doubt Conor lands a single punch even if it goes 12 rounds.  The only question I have is does Mayweather play it safe or go for the knockout since this will be the easiest fight of his career.  I would think dragging out the fight for a decision would make boxing look bad that Conor survived.

Once Conor grazes Floyd jr with that first left, Floyd will be shocked at the level of power. Floyd will start back peddling until he eventually gets K.Od.

Floyd has to drink soda and eat fast food in order to eat enough calories to keep weight on. Come fight night, he will face someone with the longest reach he has ever face. The most power he has ever seen and the most weight advantage.

^ Hes also facing the worst boxer hes faced since his record was like 5-0 fighting cans to start his career.

Connor will lose in a boxing match, but has anyone denied Connor would embarrass Floyd in a real fight?  For f sakes, fiddy beat up Floyd in a real fight. 

Good for Connor to get his cash. 99 percent chance he loses, but who cares?  Anybody familiar with combat sports knows Connor wins 10 out of 10  with no rules or mma rules

BrckNoHitBk -

Dana got that MF wearing Reebok. Boss

How deep does Danas dick go down your thoat. 

Mayweather has been sponsored by reebok for a bit now. Since 2009 actually. How many fights did mac have in 2009 ? Where you his biggest fan then also lol. 

He was a semi successful boxer before this fight maybe you didn't know that. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2015/05/05/burger-king-fanduel-hublot-each-paid-1-million-to-sponsor-mayweather/%3Fsource%3Ddam

Haha I lobe Floyd Sr. Every interview is pure entertainment. Where is the video fo him eating those peanuts

madbanker -

Connor will lose in a boxing match, but has anyone denied Connor would embarrass Floyd in a real fight?  For f sakes, fiddy beat up Floyd in a real fight. 

Good for Connor to get his cash. 99 percent chance he loses, but who cares?  Anybody familiar with combat sports knows Connor wins 10 out of 10  with no rules or mma rules

My dad can beat up your dad.

This is how MMA fans sound.

LeBron could dunk all over Tom Brady but nobody gives a fuck because it means nothing.

AlphaTardTravisFan -
j.SNOWw.WHITE -
Sage Northcock - ^ Not as old and retarded as MMA fighters thinking they can beat elite boxers at boxing with their rudimentary wrestle box striking.

At least one of them has the balls to test theirself in an area completely foreign to them. 

Why would boxers take a pay cut ?

It's a pay cut for a select few. 

But let's be honest. You think Mayweather agrees to an MMA match with McGregor if it is for the same pay after this?

I would put $40k of my own money on Sr. being able to whoop Conor. He's that good.