Floyd turns Conor into panic wrestler.

With all the speculatin about conor having a chance against Floyd, I was contemplating worst case for conor. It appears when conor gets punch drunk or walking KO'd or put in a submission, he just panics and wants out.

I see Floyd peppering his head and conor wobbly legged half ass shooting. Then floyd creating distance and pushing conors head down before a vicious uppercut as conor stumbles forward.

This thread needs Boobs, quick

Is this a thread where we talk about things that won't happen?

(.) (.)

boobs as requested 

Conor will take his whopping like a man and bank a fortune.

He will get outpointed like the rest of Floyds opponents. Floyd will run, hold and hide while hitting Mcgregor with weak shots. After 12 short rounds, Floyd will win on points. An unscathed Conor will then challenge Floyd to a real fight in the octagon. Floyd will pussy out thus cementing his reputation as a pussy.  Conor will bathe in money and the knowledge that , in a real fight, he would destroy the pussy Floyd.  

NBKfanforlife -

He will get outpointed like the rest of Floyds opponents. Floyd will run, hold and hide while hitting Mcgregor with weak shots. After 12 short rounds, Floyd will win on points. An unscathed Conor will then challenge Floyd to a real fight in the octagon. Floyd will pussy out thus cementing his reputation as a pussy.  Conor will bathe in money and the knowledge that , in a real fight, he would destroy the pussy Floyd.  

Haha yep

NBKfanforlife -

The most accomplished fight sports athlete, and possibly athlete full stop of our generation is a pussy.

Well done you stupid cunt.

NBKfanforlife - 

lol.... whatever

NBKfanforlife -

This post would easier to understand if you started it by saying that you don't know shit about boxing.

NBKfanforlife -

This nails it. 

Flloyd isn't going to risk going for any damaging shots, he will jab and point score to a 12 round lopsided decision.

Bet everyone is super excited to pay PPV fees for that.

Conor gets schooled for 10 rounds then has a mind snap and throws a kick. Chaos ensues 

Conor is going to knock him out just because I'm sick of hearing about the irishman. Just to spite me.

I actually agree with OP except I see it going slightly different - Floyd peppers Connie, making him wobble and shoot for a takedown, Floyd sprawls into an anaconda/d'arce choke and leaves him unconcious in the ring for the (T)KO.

I think we'll most likely see fouls, rather than wrestling. Maybe some "accidental" kicks or elbows. Definitely see a few bitch tosses happening.

When brittle fists meet a granite jaw, the fists crumble.

Floyd's game plan is to win by UD. That gives McGoat plenty of time to land that MOAB of a left hand. 

This is a classic Matador vs Bull match up...

^ Floyd will be hoping he does better than Ken Flo...

Floyds Philly Street Sprawl will be considered the goat slip before the KO.

50-0

Beiber backing Nate Diaz and Floyd

One has defended his title numerous times against top comp, the other has not.