Floyd vs CM Punk

It's the fight to make 

best thread of ALL TIME.

dude they aren't even close in weight.

OP ain't wrong.

Let's face it, that fight would attract a shit load of media attention and a lot of buys, even though the MMA purists would HATE it.

In

Taco Muncher - 

Let's face it, that fight would attract a shit load of media attention and a lot of buys, even though the MMA purists would HATE it.

I’m a purist and would love to see Punk get waxed.

If punk shoots from far enough out, and gets Floyd down, he has a chance. If not Mayweathers all day. If watch, the lead up between the two would be awesome 

Best boxer of all time vs wannabe mixed martial artist / wwe pro wrestler  . Im sold !!! But it would have to be a catch weight. At 165 or 160 . It feels like the old school days .

ShawnRocknRoll -

Best boxer of all time vs wannabe mixed martial artist / wwe pro wrestler  . Im sold !!! But it would have to be a catch weight. At 165 or 160 . It feels like the old school days .

Like it or not, cm punk made the walk to the cage and fought. He’s not a wanna be anything, he is a pro fighter. Deal with it. 

Its a match up either could win and i’d tune in to watch. 

I have inside info that Punk has world class striking and destroys top level guys in sparring. That's why Gall wanted nothing to do with him on the feet. 

The Lion King -

I have inside info that Punk has world class striking and destroys top level guys in sparring. That's why Gall wanted nothing to do with him on the feet. 

I hear Floyd is a better grappler than boxer. I know people too.
Taco Muncher - 

This.

LBH_RN -
The Lion King -

I hear Floyd is a better grappler than boxer. I know people too.

Damn that's crazy. Punk better keep it standing. 

Floyd by leg kick to the head