Floyd wanted 70/30 in his favor if to fight Pacman

What a dick!!! I think he can beat Pacquiao but maybe he does'nt, since he seems to come out with the most ridiculous way out of this fight.

I say Pacman's camp comeback with 70 for the winner and 30 for the loser and see what he says.

source ?

flip_guard - 

I say Pacman's camp comeback with 70 for the winner and 30 for the loser and see what he says.

They havent made contracts like that in boxing since the 40s

Whats up voorhees ? ? ?

What did you think of UFC 105 and Pac/Cotto ? ? ? ?

ManhoefKOAnderson - Whats up voorhees ? ? ?

What did you think of UFC 105 and Pac/Cotto ? ? ? ?

What up brother?

All I think about 105 is that Pearson looked good.

Other than that,it was one step forward(Strikeforce)

2 steps back(UFC)as far as I was concerned.

Bad card.

Pacquiao/Cotto was fantastic.Cotto had me worried early,and the 1st 3-4 rounds were some of the best action I have seen in years.

But Manny showed yet ANOTHER facet to his game that is making him even scarier-the fact that he stood right in front of the bigger,stronger Cotto,took his best shots,figured Cotto out and destroyed him.

I did NOT expect Manny to be the one coming forward all night,and I didnt think he would knock Cotto down multiple times either.

Pacquiao has retained his speed and power through 7 weightclasses so far,as well as become a better boxer in EVERY way.

^^^If that dont make him the best fighter alive,I dont know what does.

Mayweather uses earning potential to sidestep any potentialy risky matches like Mosely and Pac Man. Their promoters are going to some serious work if either of those match-ups are to be made.

Take it Pacman, and then show who is the best boxer on the planet.

can anyone say dicktuck?

I suspect the numbers from this event will have a strong impact on negotiations. We'll have to see what those numbers are but I have the feeling that both sides may need to be willing to take 50-50 in order for this fight to happen. We'll just need to wait and see until then.

HBO is claiming that the purse for the fight will exceed the $80 million for DLH/Mayweather. $40 million+ each would be pretty hard to pass up for both guys. I think with that type of money being thrown about, this fight will be surprisingly easy to make.