Fluoride in our water supplies - TME

What's the deal? Start from the top. I can find no reason for putting it in the water other than to clean teeth. That cannot be right. Should I just post this on EY.com?

Helps keep the population dumbed down so they can be controlled easier...

Or so say some people. Phone Post 3.0

Chemtrails are flouride based.

Of course a Google scholar will come in to say that has been "debunked." It depends on who you trust like anything else. Phone Post 3.0

I believe that a glass of water contains roughly 0.001 part fluoride, essentially not enough to affect you regardless. Phone Post 3.0

I ask as I will be in a fluoride session thing tomorrow in which a bunch of people who are adamantly opposed to fluoride argue with a water board about removing it. I am assisting with the technical setup piece. I have no horse in the race... yet.

I guess I am wondering why people would be so against it.

Yeah and maybe a little Roundup in your food won't kill you for a few decades either. Keep that shit away from me though. Small things can add up over time. Why would you trust scumbags who consistently show they don't give a shit about your health anyway?

The iq thing is from a Harvard study by the way. Phone Post 3.0

Too late. So many chemicals all over the place.

We are all going to get cancer if we like long enough.

When I look at things like mainstream media, MTV, pop culture, etc. I see a system designed to dumb everyone down. If you don't believe it was specifically designed that way it certainly seems to be having that effect. I don't know why anyone would dismiss the idea of an agenda to make everyone stupid. Phone Post 3.0

In before an EY thread hijack. Phone Post 3.0

For example the number one tactic in every online debate, ad hominem, a classic logical fallacy. People don't even understand logic.

I believe that is more a result of other chemicals that disrupt the endocrine system, things like BPA. I haven't personally heard the same of fluoride but you may be correct.

AlbertEinstein - When I look at things like mainstream media, MTV, pop culture, etc. I see a system designed to dumb everyone down. If you don't believe it was specifically designed that way it certainly seems to be having that effect. I don't know why anyone would dismiss the idea of an agenda to make everyone stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Question 1 : Who would this dumbing down of the population benefit ?

Question 2 : What do these people who are orchestrating this dumbing down do in their spare time, do they just avoid tv, the internet, newspapers etc to avoid being made stupid by the insidious system they have put in place?

Question 3 : Are you trolling ?

1) the people who planned it I guess. the people who own the country. the people mindless consumers give their money to.
2) make money and fuck hookers probably
3) that's for you to figure out on your own

Just because someone is involved in water fluoridation doesn't mean they're "in on it." Why would they even think it's harmful if no one else does? I don't know where this idea came from. I think it is people trying their best to dismiss any idea that they don't like or that causes some cognitive dissonance.

AlbertEinstein - 1) the people who planned it I guess. the people who own the country. the people mindless consumers give their money to.
2) make money and fuck hookers probably
3) that's for you to figure out on your own

Fixing to kiss you hard on the lips fancy man.

Wash the fluoride off first

Do you mean H2Flow? Phone Post 3.0

Well I've worked with a few physicists and I can tell you that people I would consider smart enough to trust on issues other than their specific expertise are few and far between. And it really doesn't matter how smart you are in the end. Smart people can be wrong and often are.

This is another logical fallacy, appeal to authority.

Mihow -
AlbertEinstein - When I look at things like mainstream media, MTV, pop culture, etc. I see a system designed to dumb everyone down. If you don't believe it was specifically designed that way it certainly seems to be having that effect. I don't know why anyone would dismiss the idea of an agenda to make everyone stupid. Phone Post 3.0
The population has been dimwitted forever. You are a perfect example. Phone Post 3.0
Fucking LOL!!! VU Phone Post 3.0