Fluoride in our water supplies - TME

Some people believe this is why they put it in our water/toothpaste etc...

i remember one of our OG brethren posting this link before (ps., she's easy on the eyes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92qmQFkYILM

There are all types of theories about fluoride like how the Nazis were the first to put it into water supplies to dumb down the Jews and make them more docile. Also, the Soviet gulags were heavily fluoridated. Some people try to "debunk" this and other fluoride related topics but there are many known negative effects of fluoride and no benefits.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Yeah and as someone who occasionally works with some kinda nasty chemicals I really prefer to stay away from HF. It's nasty stuff. Goes straight through your skin to the bone. Flouride is very reactive.

Einstein

It is part of the agenda to have the masses laugh at the idea of any "conspiracy theory". The term itself was created by the CIA to attack and discredit anyone who went against the "official" narrative.

Cynic1 - Einstein

It is part of the agenda to have the masses laugh at the idea of any "conspiracy theory". The term itself was created by the CIA to attack and discredit anyone who went against the "official" narrative.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

I'm well aware.

SoCalMutt - 
AlbertEinstein - Yeah and as someone who occasionally works with some kinda nasty chemicals I really prefer to stay away from HF. It's nasty stuff. Goes straight through your skin to the bone. Flouride is very reactive.
How much is generally added to water? Phone Post 3.0

I'm not an expert on the subject.

Okay enjoy your fluoride. I'm going to keep using my filter.

https://www.propurusa.com/assets/images/14-227__ProPur_G2_Chem_Red_.pdf

SoCalMutt -
AlbertEinstein -
SoCalMutt - 
AlbertEinstein - Yeah and as someone who occasionally works with some kinda nasty chemicals I really prefer to stay away from HF. It's nasty stuff. Goes straight through your skin to the bone. Flouride is very reactive.

0.7 - 1.3 ppm. Also exist naturally in surface and groundwater, because it exist in many rocks.

Like all things in life, it's dosage.

Thanks for admitting for not knowing. Phone Post 3.0
It doesn't matter what dosage is added, it shouldn't be done period. There are no proven health benefits, yet linked to the exact opposite (weakened bones), and even if this were not the case it essentially boils down to mass medicating the public which is fucked on many levels. Phone Post 3.0

Bilge Water - 
SoCalMutt -
AlbertEinstein -
SoCalMutt - 

0.7 - 1.3 ppm. Also exist naturally in surface and groundwater, because it exist in many rocks.

Like all things in life, it's dosage.

Thanks for admitting for not knowing. Phone Post 3.0
It doesn't matter what dosage is added, it shouldn't be done period. There are no proven health benefits, yet linked to the exact opposite (weakened bones), and even if this were not the case it essentially boils down to mass medicating the public which is fucked on many levels. Phone Post 3.0

Also, it lowers iq.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Helps young children, not so much everyone else - and on that basis should be added.

It's funny, one of the few areas of US health which is quite reasonable is dental care - a large part of which is added fluoride. Prevention is better than cure..

pulsar -

Helps young children, not so much everyone else - and on that basis should be added.

It's funny, one of the few areas of US health which is quite reasonable is dental care - a large part of which is added fluoride. Prevention is better than cure..

Bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

This thread reminds me I have a 3 stage RO filter in a box in my garage that I ought to hook up. But those things are so wasteful. I think for every gallon of water it filters, like 3 or 4 gallons run off to waste. I guess with water used just for drinking / cooking then it isn't that bad in total.

Cynic1 - Einstein

LOL. Did your IDXtreme name get banned?

SoCalMutt -
AlbertEinstein - Okay enjoy your fluoride. I'm going to keep using my filter.
What kind of filter? Phone Post 3.0
I use the really big counter Berkey filter. Phone Post 3.0