Fly An Antifa Flag In Texas

Lol good for his ass

1 Like

EL OH FUCKIN ELZ

Ha!

3 Likes

There's a longer version...he actually eats his face off after that.

5 Likes

![](upload://l9mlV4WTW8B9em7RQcEY2xPUthH.gif)

4 Likes
Fake Pie - 

Its just an idea not a group. 

Those were just four knuckles not a fist.

3 Likes

sucker punching a dude half your size.  what a faggot.

1 Like

Ooof...

Captain Canuck -

![](upload://l9mlV4WTW8B9em7RQcEY2xPUthH.gif)

It was a mostly peaceful punch.

19 Likes

I like that Magpul hat.

2 Likes

Would you expect fascist redneck scum to honor the first amendment when it conflicts with their views?  Hope he dies in prison.

11 Likes
EFM -

sucker punching a dude half your size.  what a faggot.

You guys are always ok if a guy gets hit with a Nazi flag. But if it's a communist it's bullshit if someone hits him? 

11 Likes
GarlicSauce -

Would you expect fascist redneck scum to honor the first amendment when it conflicts with their views?  Hope he dies in prison.

Dont worry, he wont

I wonder if defund the police faggot called for  them to save him

4 Likes

I love Buccees!

4 Likes
Sogsteel -
GarlicSauce -

Dont worry, he wont

Don't worry, the clip is online forever with his face clear. If the law doesn't prosecute him this clip will haunt him forever. People have gone down for lesser things.

2 Likes

Fascist filth: "ANTIFUH R VIOLINT TERRISTS!"

Also the same people: I will punch peaceful protesters if I disagree with their message.

6 Likes

Damn right dont bring that bullshit here in Texas. 

8 Likes

Thats Denton for ya!!! Some of the biggest shit starting rednecks in Texas. 

LOL. my kids game in Denton was cancelled two years in a row because of Denton parents on the field. 

lol A denton player targeted my kid after my kid whipped his ass.This is lacrosse. Threw a fastball and split my kids brand new helmet  open.\The helmet did its job.. 

Ill say this it was the closest time I ever got to smacking another parent during a sporting event. LOL at Denton Texas I love it. 

they a rambunctious bunch. 

2 Likes
GarlicSauce -
Sogsteel -
GarlicSauce -

Dont worry, he wont

Don't worry, the clip is online forever with his face clear. If the law doesn't prosecute him this clip will haunt him forever. People have gone down for lesser things.

its Denton. Trust me the cops will probably get a laff over it. 

That dude wont be buying his beer for a while. hometown hero. 

2 Likes
GarlicSauce -

Also the same people: I will punch peaceful protesters if I disagree with their message.

I bet you would have been opposed to joining the Allies, because attacking the Germans would have made us just as bad as them, pussy.

GarlicSauce -

Oh go suck a dick.

2 Likes