Fly Eddie Bravo to the stratosphere hahaha

Saw this posted online lol

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, and it is time to take matters into our own hands. 

A much loved Eddie Bravo has fallen balls deep into conspiracy theories. So much , he now believes every Astronomical scientist, astronaut, and modern governments are conspiring against the population and making us believe the earth is round. for the sole purpose of .....idk.

I have created this go fund me to take Eddie Bravo to the Stratosphere, in a hot air baloon. We will hire the only company willing to this If he is willing, and  we will also give him a Video camera to live stream the event. When he touches down he will be interviewed and asked if he still thinks the earth is flat. And then hopefully we can get him to start analyzing his positions on other conspiracy theories.

Help spread the word!"

https://www.gofundme.com/fly-eddie-bravo-to-the-stratosphere

It might be cheaper to send him to the South Pole, problem is it is winter there now (or will be by the time funds are raised). 

Good idea.

Send him to da moooooon!

$372 already, lol.

Jesus christ...

10th Planet-A fucking round planet like ALL planets Eddie.

Earth is a planet

I like Eddie I just wish someone would slap him sometimes 

Is he woke to the possibility that 10th Planet is flat?

Eddie?

Send him to rehab

$15k...why doesn't Joe just pay?

In a hot air balloon? Wtf. That sounds insane.

Is it just earth or do they think all planets are flat?

Braf Zachland - Is it just earth or do they think all planets are flat?
I was just thinking I've never heard a flat earthers opinion on this. Are we the only flat one?

There are tons of videos on YouTube of people attaching GoPros to balloons and them getting high enough to see the curvature of the earth. Funny how Eddie believes every other video on YouTube but not those. 

Braf Zachland - Is it just earth or do they think all planets are flat?

Just ours. 

Nitecrawler -

There are tons of videos on YouTube of people attaching GoPros to balloons and them getting high enough to see the curvature of the earth. Funny how Eddie believes every other video on YouTube but not those. 

Those videos are taken by government agents and edited to appear that way

Conor McGazelle - 
Nitecrawler -

Those videos are taken by government agents and edited to appear that way

LOL

this

Nitecrawler -

You believe GoPro bro? Yo! So you believe a company that just came from nowhere and made a fortune from smelling small cameras to everyone? Come on! Everyone knows GoPro is an NSA front company to get us all surveiling each other.

What are the first 4 letters of GoPro? P-R-O-G

Who are the most famous prog-rock band? Pink Floyd

What's their most famous album? Dark Side Of The Moon

Now, I'm not saying there's a secret base on the dark side of the moon but I sure as shit know GoPro didn't just come from nowhere to sell us small cameras.

Maldini2706 -
Nitecrawler -

You believe GoPro bro? Yo! So you believe a company that just came from nowhere and made a fortune from smelling small cameras to everyone? Come on! Everyone knows GoPro is an NSA front company to get us all surveiling each other.

What are the first 4 letters of GoPro? P-R-O-G

Who are the most famous prog-rock band? Pink Floyd

What's their most famous album? Dark Side Of The Moon

Now, I'm not saying there's a secret base on the dark side of the moon but I sure as shit know GoPro didn't just come from nowhere to sell us small cameras.
Fanfuckingtastic