Focused Nate vs Ferg who wins?

If Nate cut out the distractions and trained hard could he beat El Cucuey? I think he has the tools to do so.

I can see Nate out jabbing Ferg though Ferg would kick the shit out of his leg. The ground is a wash, maybe Tony has better takedowns.

Durability goes to Nate dog.

Focused nate beats all top ten lightweights aside from Conor and khabib imo.

Nate is too focused on cannabis 

Nate probably wins. Boxes Tony up. Tony is great on the ground. I don’t think he could stay on top of Nate for 5 rounds.

Ferguson has the edge with a more diverse striking attack, kicks, elbows, knees, equal or better endurance (400 strike output against RDA at altitude), more power, better wrestling, better clinch, and a more unorthodox style.

Nate is tricky though, he has great hands, great BJJ, and matches Tony's dimensions.

Tony has better kicks, more diverse striking and better movement + solid takedowns. I think he takes this.

tony is a wrestler. he wrestled before he did bjj or striking. thats diaz kryptonite, along with leg kicks

tony would probably win today

I gotta go with Nate here.

I don’t think Tony can deal with the volume Nate puts out. Tony keeps his hands low and lifts his chin when he strikes. The way Nate leans forward, he’s already half way there before he lands. Nate will meet the jab and walk forward again and again before body, body, head and grind until you’re blinded by peppering strikes. Slap you a few times, point and mock you while your adrenaline dumps in retreat.

What’s Tony going to do? Wear himself out trying to wrestlefuck or GnP Nate while risking getting caught? That’d be his best bet, but he’s no GSP or Mark Coleman. Good luck with that.

Nate has better hands by a mile. The ground is not a wash either. Eddie Brah is my boy but Nate is on another level of BJJ. You think Tony gets that armbar or triangle close to Nate? Fuck outta here!

Can we still remember Tony lost to Michael Johnson…the guy Nate and Khabib sonned.

Tony via sustained leg kicks.

Sicilian Swag - Nate has better hands by a mile. The ground is not a wash either. Eddie Brah is my boy but Nate is on another level of BJJ. You think Tony gets that armbar or triangle close to Nate? Fuck outta here!

Can we still remember Tony lost to Michael Johnson…the guy Nate and Khabib sonned.

Tony lost to Johnson quite a while ago. How about Dos Anjos? Tony went savage on Dos Anjos, and Dos Anjos absolutely destroyed Nate. It was uncomfortable to watch. I would root for Nate, I’m a much bigger fan of Nate. Looking at it logically, though. I think Tony would definitely be favoured.

I’m not just shitting on RDA…but come on, they changed the recipe in their Wheaties since USADA came around. Ironically Nate has not had such a performance decline like say, Pettis.

Sicilian Swag - I'm not just shitting on RDA...but come on, they changed the recipe in their Wheaties since USADA came around. Ironically Nate has not had such a performance decline like say, Pettis.
USADA or not, Diaz still can't check leg kicks.

Tony

If nate would actually fight anyone but conor this fight would be awesome

Nate is Tony's worst match up in my opinion. Better cardio, better chin, better stand up. Tony's best chance is wall n stall and mix in takedowns. Both guys always walk forward but I think Nate puts Tony on the back foot. 

Tony easy. Since 2012 tony is 10-0.

Nate is 3-4.

Nate has never been one of the elite of the division like tony is.

Nate is the man, probably my favorite fighter. That being said, the Diaz brothers only beat people with questionable endurance by out lasting them and making them punch themselves out. Thats not going to happen with Tony imo

Southpaw76 - Tony easy. Since 2012 tony is 10-0.

Nate is 3-4.

Nate worked his way to be a number one contender in the weight class. He has a win over the current champ.

The losses were to Benson (while he was champ); RDA (on his run to the belt); Thompson; and Connor (current champ).

wiggum -
Southpaw76 - Tony easy. Since 2012 tony is 10-0.

Nate is 3-4.

Nate worked his way to be a number one contender in the weight class. He has a win over the current champ.

The losses were to Benson (while he was champ); RDA (on his run to the belt); Thompson; and Connor (current champ).

Oh he got whupped by two guys Tony actually beat?

Interesting.