Fonzie Jumps a Shark Tank

That's right - a god damn shark tank. In 1977 only one man had the balls to jump a fucking shark tank on a pair of 2 x 12's duct taped to his feet. His name was Arthur Fonzerelli and he was the baddest som bitch this side of Arnold's Drive Thru.

What impressed most spectators was that he was able to make water skiing history behind a row boat paddled by a drunken Richie Cunningham.

To add the mystique of the event The Fonz made the jump wearing only a diaper, a white t-shirt, his signature leather jacket and a non-regulation life jacket waist thingy.

Note Ralph and Potsie acting like a couple massive pussies on the pier while all the hot trim on beach waited to gang bang the Fonz post jump.

WAR "Fonzie"

Blue, please give the kids what they want to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZGKI8vpcg

Bump for blue! Phone Post 3.0

theseanster -

Not my video but funny as fuck. Well done Seanster! Now post my shit. Lol Phone Post 3.0

One of the most stressful days in television viewing history!

sgotwalks -

One of the most stressful days in television viewing history!

Thanks brother! Makes the GIF even funnier. Phone Post 3.0

Origin of the phrase "jump the shark." Phone Post 3.0

robopimp - Origin of the phrase "jump the shark." Phone Post 3.0
Correct. Phone Post 3.0

MooseKnuckleMasher - Blonde got to him first. She got to suck his dick before it tasted like the other whores pussies. Phone Post 3.0
She had that look in her eye. Phone Post 3.0

Whoever remembers this has got to be at least 40. Fuck I'm getting old. Phone Post 3.0

Gripping. Phone Post 3.0

The drama!! No wonder Richie lost all his hair! Phone Post 3.0

Seemed pretty badass when I was a kid. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Even when I was a little kid, I always wondered WHY THE FUCK was this guy considered tough????

Because on Saturday mornings I would watch guys like THIS in action...

I was 7 when this aired, and I remember it being fucking bad ass! I was so stoked that he made it.

Ha! Glad some of you liked it. Phone Post 3.0

BillyRayChubbs -

Even when I was a little kid, I always wondered WHY THE FUCK was this guy considered tough????

Because on Saturday mornings I would watch guys like THIS in action...

It's the leather jacket man! Imagine how much tougher Andre would've been with the Fonz's jacket. Phone Post 3.0

9 years old when this went down and fucking loved it.  Happy Days was the shit back then for a young kid like me. 

Damn how things have changed!

And thus the term "jumped the shark" Phone Post 3.0

Cookie Monster - And thus the term "jumped the shark" Phone Post 3.0
Yes sir. Phone Post 3.0