Food for thought...

Les, look what you are saying, you do nothing but try to bring other people down with you. Do you realy think you will get respect from people acting and saying the things you do? A warrant for my arrest come on, you can do better than that. Keep talking Les because thats all you can do. And is it realy 600 yards from your gym to mine? I guess you don't have many students to occupy your time so you are out serveing landmarks as a hobby.

Your fight with me is in the martial arts industry, so make your buisiness better than mine! One of the reasons I left PG is because you had no idea of how to run a busines, you couldn't even run your french fry truck by the stories you told us. another reasons I left PG is because I had to depend on you borrowing money so that I could get paid! What kind of job security did you think you were offering me? I have a wife and 3 kids, the last thing I was gonna do was depend on you to pay me so I could take care of my family. I offered to buy you out and take over the gym and run it the way a gym should be run. I offered to continue to pay you a franchise fee but you took it personaly and figured you would log on and say all kinds of shit about me. So I opened a Dojo of my own so that the people of Vernon would have another option.

Your the one who has come on and said I did this and that, stearoid this and that, drugs and this and that. your so quick to point the finger Les that all it does is make you look weak and insecure. I weigh 170lbs, why would I be taking all kinds of stearoids Les, you say I was on X everyday teaching class, are you freaking serious? And your here crying about me saying things about you? Get a grip man...lol

anyhow, have a good night everyone...fight hard and train harder

What the fuck is in the water out west???

lol im glad i can call myself an ontario boy thats for sure

ya right Mourner...whats up with you? I see your fighting in Brandon, good luck with that eh! where you training at these days?

haha what u mean ya right? im from timmins (ya laugh it up).. ya im fighting soon. im training at proving grounds and u know i am man lol.

oh, I didn't know that, the last time we spoke, you were all gun ho about getting out of PG and training with us. Thats cool man, Phillips is an accomplished fighter and a miletich rep, your probably learning lots. Now I understand yur post to me that one time, kinda wondering though why you would say some shit like that to me when we always got along great and I never disrespected you Aaron, Shit, you helped me train for my Boxing fight and I realy appreciated that. Oh well...

man lol. unlike some people on this stupid UG i come on here and post and make jokes and have a good time.. obviously i was joking around about that man. u gotta lighten up and just have fun. whats the use in going around pissed off all the time? i was messing around with u. Geese comes on here and trashes the shit outta me and i do it right back cuz its funny and we joke around. ppl gotta calm down on this thing lol.

ok, i can dig it...:)

What a nice way to rep your club!
If anyone acts like that from the club I train at they get shown the door.
A good club owner or instructor should be able to spot the idiots the first day they train.

Supadave

Its just the water in Vernon!

I can't wait to go to B.C. now!

Internet. Serious Business.

That's it Boog! I've had enough of your lip! I saw you drinking out of my water bottle a few weeks ago! It is soooo on next time we roll mister!

mourner - remember sending this to me?

hey man. i dont know if u know me. we met when u came down with Kevin to proving grounds for that week. and i met kevin at evolution at the old location. i was the heavyweight with a bald head and a chinstrp. dunno if u guys remember. so ive been training there for about 4 months now. and im just getting into getting my name out there and actually fighting in events. my fucking lord man. what has Les got his gym into? seriously. i know u and Kevin ran the shit for a few months on your own. thats god damn amazing in my eyes. and putting that 3 grand of your money from ur g-ma into. that is truely a sacrifice. im currently in Kelowna and i travel 40 mins everyday just to train. Jason St-Loui has been my main instructor. but i know he has some issues with different people as well. but he is a good instructor and looks out for his students. im not going back to proving grounds again. i got all my shit from the gym and said i wasnt returning. where in vancouver are u guys in right now? are u in langley and train at revolutions? i was looking at the gym as well. im from timmins ontario and i seen evolutions on the internet and i had a few friends out here, so i decided to move out here to train instead of moving to london and training at Team Tompkins. man was i ever wrong dude. this is complete bullshit. so if im missing any info on Les or anyone else out here. let me know. and let me know what gym u guys train at and tell me how its going. cuz im seriously saving up cash just to move and train. thanks man. and good luck with everything.

Aaron Basso.

Where is Aaron training now?

I was affraid of even looking on here this morning.:)

Les, you went into my locker after you read the combination on it and yes it was MY lock cause I bought it at the dollar store. You then went into my gym bag, and then into my shaving kit and found what? seringes...yes for cauiliflower ear, you also found my supliments, thats what you call exctacy, is that your professional opinion?..lol

So you went snooping through my stuff like some high school punk and then brought me my shit with some stupid letter. You want everyone to think things went down your way and your version. You knew I was leaving PG a month prior to all that shit anyhow because we were negotiating how you could keep me here. But OK Les, you fired me...you hear that everyone, Les fired me. I'm so upset...:(

Are completly stupid? why would anyone have papers saying there is a warrant for their arrest? Hmmm, so what, the cops mailed me my papers telling me there is a warrant for my arrest? I think the police just show up and arrest you don't they Les? You are such a weak man, look at you and what you are doing, using your words to try to bring me and others down and make us look bad to the people of this forum. I don't think anyone realy cares about me that much that this will affect my life.

PS- when I went to get my promoters licsense I also had to get a criminal record check, and there were no warrants for my arrest Les, so whats realy your beef with me?

fighters...promoters and french fry vendors, please boycot Les Dickens from everything.

I did start this thread, I know I didn't have to say anything but I did, it becomes my problem when some punk feels he needs to threaten and act the way he did to a girl and student of another club, he should be ashamed of himself. Les Dickens won't take responsibility for the conduct of his instructor and the MFS Rep as well as Pat Miletich himself had no comment on their rep Dave Phillips getting into fights 2 weeks in a row not to mention having his head split open, they would rather blam it all on me for having a problem with Les. what does the conduct of their rep have to do with me and Les, nothing. My problem was students and people in the comunity coming to me expressing how his actions didn't look very good to members of city council and the comission while we are all trying to get the comission set up. Lets not forget all the parents of students who "use to be" at PG, they were very upset that this guy would come from such a reputable camp and act the way he does. So thats why I mad the calls to MFS and thats why I'm telling food for thought, no one cared then so why should they care now?

I'm outta here, I'v got a class to teach at my new club...enjoy the day and the drama that Les is about to unleash...notice how all he says and all his words come from hate, nothing he says has any real validity, its all hate words againts others as he holds on to that last piece of thread....

snap!