Food poisoning is the suck

Got it drinking a craft beer last night. Because I am in good shape, my joints are on overload trying to cripple me. It has been a long, long day

Oh yeah, all of my core work resulted in pulled ab muscles. Damn they locked up hard during the reallocation of my dinner.

To summarize, avoid Oak Cliff Coffee Ale at all costs even if it is on sale. You has been warned. Phone Post 3.0

It isn't from food poisoning. It's the semen you've been swallowing from all the self-dick-sucking you do. Phone Post 3.0

It has never bothered me before! Phone Post 3.0

The sickest I have ever been is from Applebee's food poisoning. I mean way sicker than strep throat, sicker than pneumonia, sicker than infected tonils, I mean I thought I was gonna fucking die. I remember the chills hitting me, it was summertime but I had uncontrollable shivers, then the commencement of upchucking 7 times before I got to the hospital.

I ran out of stuff to throw up so my body said fuck it, lets get rid of all of this green stuff, and for whatever reason my legs felt like they were being crushed by a steam roller. When I got to the hospital they put the blood pressure thing on my arm, and my arm went all spastic and went up and all crooked. I was fucked.

They gave me a wet rag to suck on because I couldnt have anything to drink, when I finally got an IV, it was one of the best feelings I have ever had. They gave me some anti nausea stuff and I was ko'd. Woke up riding back to the house, was out of commission for two days after that as my stomach was still wrecked for a couple days.

Fuck applebees.

I think Taco Bell got me yesterday man. The lady friend and I took her little brother mini golfing and played some arcade games with him, then decided we'd do the valentines evening back at the house. We started to get comfy and I realized my guts were cramping up. A few hours later I was running to the bathroom puking my life away and miserable. Still feeling like shit almost 24 hours later. Hoping this shit is gone before work tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah my stomach was okay but not great yesterday but I had chills and aches all day. Advil did nothing. But after a good night's sleep I feel better. Phone Post 3.0

Ugh, I'm spending the day depleting the ozone. Also, I took my son ice skating. After an hour my joints were back to wanting to cripple me. So I am skipping the Machado seminar tonight. It might actually kill me. Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - Ugh, I'm spending the day depleting the ozone. Also, I took my son ice skating. After an hour my joints were back to wanting to cripple me. So I am skipping the Machado seminar tonight. It might actually kill me. Phone Post 3.0

It's insane how much it can take out of you, isnt it? Makes stomach flu look like a common cold.

In my experience food poisoning is actually the blow.

Stronghold - Yeah my stomach was okay but not great yesterday but I had chills and aches all day. Advil did nothing. But after a good night's sleep I feel better. Phone Post 3.0
It's not food poisoning, it's a stomach bug that's been going around. We thought my wife and son had food poisoning so we didn't quarantine them, big mistake. We spent the last 5 days dealing with it, one family member at a time.

Quarantine yourself! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam - 
Stronghold - Yeah my stomach was okay but not great yesterday but I had chills and aches all day. Advil did nothing. But after a good night's sleep I feel better. Phone Post 3.0
It's not food poisoning, it's a stomach bug that's been going around. We thought my wife and son had food poisoning so we didn't quarantine them, big mistake. We spent the last 5 days dealing with it, one family member at a time.

Quarantine yourself! Phone Post 3.0

This happened when I roommated with friend and his wife in between houses. I thought it was food poisoning until I realized we ate at different places earlier in the day, and it came on too fast to be from dinner. We all had stomach virus, it was miserable as fuck, but nothing like food poisoning.

Ugh... Really hope my son doesn't get it. I haven't touched him though since I got it. Dammit... Not good news. Phone Post 3.0

Dude I had the same thing last night and all today. Joints ache and just feel dead.

I think mine was a bug tho Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - Ugh... Really hope my son doesn't get it. I haven't touched him though since I got it. Dammit... Not good news. Phone Post 3.0
Everyone I know has gotten it. Chills, aches, severe vomiting, diarrhea, almost no fever. I ended up getting a fever at the end but my body reacts a little differently because I don't have a spleen.

Comes and goes in 24 hours but you don't feel right for about 2 full days. I had it Saturday and today was my first day back to feeling "well". Phone Post 3.0

I was back at work today and worked from home yesterday (staying within about 10 feet of the potty at all times).

I pulled an Archer today though. So, before Archer kicks it into high gear he puts his right fist on the right side if his chin and pushes, then his left and you hear cracking.

This has never done anything when I do it. Not a pop. But I had a little crick in my neck and did it today. Just about every joint in my neck and spine crunched loudly. So i won't be doing that again. Phone Post 3.0

If it is food poisoning take activated charcoal pills. Will help tons.