Food Prep for the Week?

Does anyone else prep food for the week on Sunday's? Maybe we could share prep ahead of time friendly recipes here.

I personally do these for dinner

http://newleafwellness.biz/2014/12/10/8-crockpot-freezer-meals-35-minutes/

I also do breakfast tacos with low carb tortillas, breakfast sausage, eggs and salsa.

Hard boiled eggs

Any other cool suggestions? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Sundays I usually cook some chicken breasts so they are ready for easy use during the week.

clarenceworley - Sundays I usually cook some chicken breasts so they are ready for easy use during the week.
Any tips? I've done this but find the taste like shit. I've heard of under cooking them mildly then microwaving to a full cook? Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

InstaPot pressure cooker does a great job with frozen chicken breast. Phone Post 3.0

Pace picante sauce + chicken breasts = you're welcome Phone Post 3.0

BigMatt81 - Pace picante sauce + chicken breasts = you're welcome Phone Post 3.0
Pico De Gallo is what I use. Phone Post 3.0

I microwave broccoli and sweet potato, cook brown rice or quinoa for 3 days worth of food. (Lunches and dinners)

99% FF ground turkey with low sodium taco seasoning and eat that for dinner with rice/quinoa and broccoli.

Twice a month on a Sunday i season chicken breast with mrs dash salt
seasoning. On my outdoor grill I cook about 2-3 pounds worth at a time ( that'll last me two weeks)
Cut up 3 days worth of chicken, have it for lunch with the veggies. I freeze the rest of the cooked chicken for the next set of days.

I also bake my eggs in oven. Put 15 eggs in a muffin tin, each in their own pocket.. bake at 325* for 30 minutes. Place in ice cold bath in a bowl.. then peel when cooled. I eat one whole egg and two egg whites a day.

Sorry for any spelling errors... Meal prepping whilst I text this :) Phone Post 3.0

i just slow cook the chix, fridge it and stir fry with rice/veggies for easy meals.

Yup. I do 70% or so of kids breakfasts, my lunches and family dinners on sunday. Prep the stuff that doesn't need to happen fresH.

I have very few spare minutes during the week so this is my only option other than eating out or chicken nuggets.

If you don't have a spring loaded instant rice cooker, buy one. Makes life alot easier. We got ours at H-Mart but any asian food mart should sell them.

3-4 lbs of mashed sweet potatoes with a orange juice/chili powder seasoning. Lasts the wife and I a weeks worth of lunch and dinner Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

How long can you keep in fridge Phone Post 3.0

HulkLogan21 - 3-4 lbs of mashed sweet potatoes with a orange juice/chili powder seasoning. Lasts the wife and I a weeks worth of lunch and dinner Phone Post 3.0
What's the recipe? That sounds awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Last time we tried this at home, we had s 'derecho' (line of thunderstorms) thrash our town and we lost power for a week, and lost most of the meals.

If I do the doubling method, I just split into two bags, or throw half into a bag and half into the crock pot? Phone Post 3.0

I bought a pound of thick sliced deli bologna and Velveeta cheese. Just add bread and mayo. Phone Post 3.0

In for that link later Phone Post 3.0