Footage of the tjmitch vs. the garv match

I kind of see what I am doing right ( not too much ) and what I am doing wrong...but feedback is always appreciated. Seeing my big stupid clown feet sticking up in the air like that gives me a pretty good idea why I get heel hooked alot.

Thegarv really needs to learn some guard passes

LMFAO!!!

Nice match.  Why did you guys start from the knees?

LOL again at the garv trying to make you blow him!

The garv is going in for surgery next week, that is why we started from the knees.

Why'd he tap?! Looks like you were working to isolate his arm and all of a sudden he tapped.

you guys started on your knees? seriously?! lol

Guys, I am walking around with a hernia and I'm going in for surgery next week.  This was a match for charity and Conmann22 came up with the rules, which we both accepted.

Trying to bridge out from under the mount aggravated my condition and by that time it was already five minutes into the match and I had to ring announce 17 fights afterwards, so I figured it would be best to tap out and save my nutsack from an intestinal invasion, lol.

I didn't really try to pass his guard because I was waiting for him to try and sweep or counter me, but he was determined to get a gi choke and I was determined for him not too.  That's pretty much how it went until the reversal.

Next time it will be from the feet and it will be a crushing defeat for tjmitch. 

And thanks to Ron White for the camera work.  Good job, Ron! 

BTW, believe it or not, I'm not even a brown belt yet.

At little intense for me, but I can see how others would appreciate it.

At least you guys were responsible enough to use an Octagon. The fury of that kind of match really does need to be chained inside a cage so as not to endanger the audience.

shen - At little intense for me, but I can see how others would appreciate it.

At least you guys were responsible enough to use an Octagon. The fury of that kind of match really does need to be chained inside a cage so as not to endanger the audience.
Agreed, lol.

very intense matchup

I would hate to face either one of you in battle.

Rock n Raleigh Suicide - 
shen - At little intense for me, but I can see how others would appreciate it.

Agreed, lol.

Thanks prof.Shen....if I send a check, will you use this vid to promote me?

What me and tjmitch did in the cage is what black belts call  "glacial jiu-jitsu."  It's very high level stuff.  The match was actually 30 minutes long and the video is time-.lapse photography.

SidRon - It must have been hard to focus given the roaring mob of an audience. Also, starting from the knees seems a little risky. You should have probably both started from the butscoot position.

The butt scoot is a little too risky for me.  My ass already has one crack, the last thing I need is another.

The Mortal Combat music to start the match was a nice touch. Also I have a question for tjmitch. Did you have that extra long belt specially made...what is that...like an A6?

lol...that belt was a late replacement... I left my belt in my regular gym bag.