Football vs. MMA

JOESONDO - 

Football? You mean soccer? Phone Post

nope football is played in the NFL

Foob - MMA, second would be football(soccer)

I don't think we were talking about soccer

1st mma
second football
and soccer is terrible

Football > MMA

Bama > Everyone

15 time champs!!

ROLL TIDE!!

...and I agree w/ Aaron Becker...soccer is terrible.

If you grew up watching and loving American Football you would say that Futbol (soccer) is terrible and it could be all the way around. Different sports.

Large Intestine - 

An MMA fight is the ultimate athletic contest.

I watch combat sports, bull riding, and the Olympics, but team sports no longer interest me. Phone Post

it may be the ultimate athletic contest out of those who are competing in it. But the best athletes are not in mma

MMA over UFC for me.

1. No off season. If your guy loses, he doesn't have to wait a year and fight 16 guys with hopes of getting back in the mix.

2. No kickers. Your fighter won't fight 25 minutes of amazing to leave it up to a coin flip and a kick to decide the victor.

3. The fans. If you think UFC fans suck, go to a NFL game or check out the Baltimore Ravens parade that featured stabbings.

Stabbings.

At a parade.

You people get butthurt and want to send Pat Barry to a fan's seat if he boos.

Imagine weapons.

4. Less media coverage. Yes this is good.

You don't need 2 weeks to break down the Super Bowl or 23 hours of radio to prepare for ONE game. Phone Post

glasscasket - Football > MMA

Bama > Everyone

15 time champs!!

ROLL TIDE!!

you can have your 15 national championships. ill take my 13 and my 9 heisman winners!! how many teeth do most bama fans have? all combined have about ad many as 10 Notre Dame fans have.. ill break that down for you since your a bama fan and prolly cant do simple math or know how mant teeth a human has.... its 10 ppl at 32 teeth a person so 320

i kid!! you assholes beat the shit outta us in the championship

boulder40 -

Bama > Everyone

15 time champs!!

ROLL TIDE!!

you can have your 15 national championships. ill take my 13 and my 9 heisman winners!! how many teeth do most bama fans have? all combined have about ad many as 10 Notre Dame fans have.. ill break that down for you since your a bama fan and prolly cant do simple math or know how mant teeth a human has.... its 10 ppl at 32 teeth a person so 320

What's this "us" shit? You got a mouse in your pocket? Phone Post

Mma > nfl
Football with the round ball > mma

steve sandstrom -
boulder40 -

Bama > Everyone

15 time champs!!

ROLL TIDE!!

What's this "us" shit? You got a mouse in your pocket? Phone Post

What you talking about Willis!? I don't get the reference. I am saying us as a notre dame nation.. The fatihful Phone Post