For 10,000 dollars

Could you walk on a treadmill for 24 hours straight. Walking at a brisk pace, once you get on no getting off until the 24 hours are up. How many of you think you could do it.
Yes you can shit on the treadmill as long as you keep walking . Phone Post 3.0

How long do I have to prepare? If given long enough, I would absolutely give it a shot. Phone Post 3.0

easy 10K.

Shitting on the treadmill would lead to it being slick which would lead to me falling in my shit. If I am allowed to get back up and walk after falling then fuck yea I could do it Phone Post 3.0

I would be surprised if I could do it at a brisk pace for 24 hours.

I'd do it, just feed me while I do Phone Post 3.0

I'm thankful that I'm at a place in life where I don't have to consider shitting on myself for $10k Phone Post 3.0

Adonis RNA -

Do I have to pay taxes on the 10k?

No Phone Post 3.0

Squirrel, Blue Belt - How long do I have to prepare? If given long enough, I would absolutely give it a shot. Phone Post 3.0
Today Phone Post 3.0

sicko - I'm thankful that I'm at a place in life where I don't have to consider shitting on myself for $10k Phone Post 3.0

Good point. I'll bet it gets slippery after it's covered with piss and shit.

Nothing to lose. I'd give it a go. Phone Post 3.0

Without a doubt, I could easily do this. Phone Post 3.0

Brisk is a relative term.

Any incline involved? Phone Post 3.0

How brisk we talking baby? Phone Post 3.0

what is this brisk?

I dont think I could physically do it regardless of the money.

How fast is brisk? Cuz I'd consider 3.2mph a brisk walk, and that wouldn't be easy. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Brisk is a relative term.

Any incline involved? Phone Post 3.0
That's up to you. Just no decline. I think .5 is easier on your legs Phone Post 3.0

Amos Moses - How fast is brisk? Cuz I'd consider 3.2mph a brisk walk, and that wouldn't be easy. Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking 3.5 or something. Phone Post 3.0

Jpt82 -
Amos Moses - How fast is brisk? Cuz I'd consider 3.2mph a brisk walk, and that wouldn't be easy. Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking 3.5 or something. Phone Post 3.0
I've got 3.5 no problem at .5 incline Phone Post 3.0