For All Mankind

Anyone watching this?

Brilliant show, especially if you are a fan of science fiction, the space race, or alternate history. It can be a little heavy on the SJW stuff but they explain it away really well. I absolutely love the alternate history aspect. Ted Kennedy becomes president, other scandals happen, so on so forth. Not too much political bullshit in the show. It's mostly about the space race, or an alternate version of it.

The cgi is outstanding, and the sets are great. I think I'm 6 episodes in and things are getting very interesting now in relation to the Russians. 

Never heard of it, but it sounds pretty good.  What channel is it on? 

Doesn't this have women becoming astronauts during the Space Race instead of staying at home making sandwiches?

PatK -

Doesn't this have women becoming astronauts during the Space Race instead of staying at home making sandwiches?

PatK -

Yes, because the Russians used women early in the program and landed a woman on the moon. 

PatK -

Dystopian

We prefer to use the term, Peoplekind.

Thank you

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps - 
PatK -

Yes, because the Russians used women early in the program and landed a woman on the moon. 

I'm supposed to believe the Soviets were SJW's?

Mike Litoris - 

Never heard of it, but it sounds pretty good.  What channel is it on? 

Answer the question, Claire.

its on Apple TV

PatK -
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps - 
PatK -

Russians had a female astronaut in space long before the Americans did. 

Soup and Beer -

its on Apple TV

They're taking it a bit seriously... And the nazi thing was directed at Vern Von Braun in the show... Who was a nazi.

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -
PatK -
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps - 
PatK -

That's because space is dangerous as fuck and the soviets had already lost a bunch of men up there due to their poor engineering. 

They were out of dogs and couldn't afford another monkey, so they said "shoot a woman up there" since they're less valuable. 

Just started it ten mins ago...

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -
PatK -
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps - 
PatK -

Yeahhhh....but I'm sure she was on the old school, fuck your kidneys, you have a 4 inch clit now, crazy Russian Steroids.

Just take it at face value.

Pfsjkd what you think? 

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

Just take it at face value.

Pfsjkd what you think? 

I'm loving it so far. It's alternate history, but I think they did a remarkable job of capturing the feel of the time, the politics, and those in the program. 

Keeps getting better and better. One of the best series I've seen in a long time.